Community Forums > General > General Discussion > Suggested Voobly Rating Decay IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Suggested Voobly Rating Decay IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Poll: Do you want a Rating Decay System on Voonly
Strongly Agree
Agree
Don't care
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
 ['RB']Dan

Grupo: Membresía Estándar
Ingreso: 17 de mayo de 2012
Escrito 29 de noviembre de 2012 - 12:10
;tears MY POINTS ;tears
Enlace | Responder | Citar
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Ingreso: 17 de febrero de 2012
Escrito 29 de noviembre de 2012 - 13:45
honted wrote:
hi Taff
can u tell me if exams then what play do study or playing games?
What language is this?
 RmcooTheHater_

Ingreso: 19 de enero de 2012
Escrito 29 de noviembre de 2012 - 14:01
Ok then please answer me one basic thing. for example player got 22++rating.. then he got crast and got to hospital.. when he back from hospital he look at his rating and saw... 18++? like really...
However if player would be able to write in forums like: "I need to go somewhere 10+days please don't remove rating or so..." Cause if u going to holidays or something than u will automaticly loss ur rating? not fair at all.
 [ViCiouS]Skreemo

Ingreso: 19 de septiembre de 2010
Escrito 29 de noviembre de 2012 - 14:04
Consider it rent.
 Stella_

Ingreso: 25 de octubre de 2010
Editado 29 de noviembre de 2012 - 14:16 por Stella_
Kratos__ wrote:
Strongly Disagree

I wonder why? Hmm maybe because you (and your clan members) are mostly point ****s who this decay system will hit most, looking at your rate, and gameplay of something like 120 wins and 10 losses in alternative ladder, even though all you ever do is play 1v1 dodgeball against people you know you can beat, dont cry.

And the people crying about what happens when you "go and study for a few months" or whatever, the point is you are NO longer in the top 20 if you are not playing constantly are you? When you come back, if you are truly 2200 or 4k or whatever you will get your rate back no problem.

The fact that everyone is crying so much about there rate just shows how downhill the community has gone, what do you care more about, your rate or actually playing and enjoying the game. Everyone needs to get there heads checked, if your more concerned about a number on the screen rather than enjoying your free time playing aoc and trying to have the highest rate then youve got issues, and none of you even realise.

The only reason why voobly even keeps the rating system is for CBA players, because the vast majority of the community would just resign when they get a **** civ, and they all complain that they need to keep rates to keep it competitive, when all it really does it make it so stagnent.

You have Kroxter sitting in a room all day with his little "Im Number 1" title, not playing any games scared to lose points. People crying "bring other acc, higher rated then i play you," why...?? grrr ROID RAGE
 Good

Ingreso: 28 de julio de 2011
Escrito 29 de noviembre de 2012 - 14:13
Ok then please answer me one basic thing. for example player got 22++rating.. then he got crast and got to hospital.. when he back from hospital he look at his rating and saw... 18++? like really...
However if player would be able to write in forums like: "I need to go somewhere 10+days please don't remove rating or so..." Cause if u going to holidays or something than u will automaticly loss ur rating? not fair at all.

Do you still think that player would be worthy of 2200+ when he comes back after an accident? He will probably be much slower than other players that are also 2200+. The idea is that the player that is 2200+ should only be worth 2200+ right now... that's the point of ratings, it shouldn't be something that you make and it last forever. However, we are looking at keeping a record for highest achieved ratings.
 Good

Ingreso: 28 de julio de 2011
Escrito 29 de noviembre de 2012 - 14:17
Stella_ wrote:
I wonder why? Hmm maybe because you (and your clan members) are mostly point ****s who this decay system will hit most, looking at your rate, and gameplay of something like 120 wins and 10 losses in alternative ladder, even though all you ever do is play 1v1 dodgeball against people you know you can beat, dont cry.

And the people crying about what happens when you "go and study for a few months" or whatever, the point is you are NO longer in the top 20 if you are not playing constantly are you? When you come back, if you are truly 2200 or 4k or whatever you will get your rate back no problem.

The fact that everyone is crying so much about there rate just shows how downhill the community has gone, what do you care more about, your rate or actually playing and enjoying the game. Everyone needs to get there heads checked, if your more concerned about a number on the screen rather than enjoying your free time playing aoc and trying to have the highest rate then youve got issues, and none of you even realise.

The only reason why voobly even keeps the rating system is for CBA players, because the vast majority of the community would just resign when they get a **** civ, and they all complain that they need to keep rates to keep it competitive, when all it really does it make it so stagnent.

You have Kroxter sitting in a room all day with his little "Im Number 1" title, not playing any games scared to lose points. People crying "bring other acc, higher rated then i play you," why...?? grrr benzo rage

Really well said.
 CHILENOX__mod

Ingreso: 29 de noviembre de 2012
Escrito 29 de noviembre de 2012 - 14:52
GOOD MAN TAFF
AND GOOD IDEA
CLOSED

[93]Wallabis_

Ingreso: 27 de septiembre de 2011
Escrito 29 de noviembre de 2012 - 14:55
rated to 1600 all , new rules for voobly , new server ! stop hacks , freeze and all knows players that work it . ! ;thumbup
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Ingreso: 17 de febrero de 2012
Editado 29 de noviembre de 2012 - 15:01 por [Eot_]Marvel__
It would take a player over a year (400+ days) to go from 22++ to 18++ assuming the decay is 10 points every 10 days.... so your point is just silly.. the decay isn't supposed to be a 'punishment' it's supposed to reflect your loss of ability by not being active. I'm sure if you were in a car crash your voobly rating would be one of the last things on your mind, and if your rate is legit you will get it back anyway..

Look at all these people saying **** like what if your hospitalized like points are life rofl
 [sT]thunderbird

Grupo: Membresía Gold
Ingreso: 30 de noviembre de 2009
Escrito 29 de noviembre de 2012 - 15:34
What language is this?
broken english.......used all over the world.
 BuzZ_Badtrip

Ingreso: 2 de febrero de 2009
Escrito 29 de noviembre de 2012 - 15:42
It would take a player over a year (400+ days) to go from 22++ to 18++ assuming the decay is 10 points every 10 days.... so your point is just silly.. the decay isn't supposed to be a 'punishment' it's supposed to reflect your loss of ability by not being active. I'm sure if you were in a car crash your voobly rating would be one of the last things on your mind, and if your rate is legit you will get it back anyway..

Look at all these people saying **** like what if your hospitalized like points are life rofl

I would sue voobly for increasing the psychological trauma, because now you have to worry about dying and losing points! Though life ;cry
 ['RB']Dan

Escrito 29 de noviembre de 2012 - 15:45
I would sue voobly for increasing the psychological trauma, because now you have to worry about dying and losing points! Though life ;cry

rofl
 ['RB']Dan

Escrito 29 de noviembre de 2012 - 18:36
honted wrote:
hi Taff
can u tell me if exams then what i do study or playing games?

Playing games for you
 RivaL_ReNeGaDe

Ingreso: 4 de septiembre de 2011
Escrito 29 de noviembre de 2012 - 18:49
Maybe you play games in exams. And in a journey i don't take my PC with me. Isn't it?

Maybe you should take an exam first before worrying about losing 10 points per 10 days.

Let's do some simple math, shall we?

Every 10 days minus (-) 10 points. So, if YOU (falcon or the other crybabies on this thread) were gone for 30 days for exams (lol? I'm in college too, and I don't have 30 day exams), you'd only miss (oh noes!) 30 points.

Your English might be broken (different country, I understand), but math is universal. Please know the basic concepts of mathematical equations before placing me in some situation that has already happened. Unless you become mentally ****ed after doing exams or going to a hospital after a tree hitting your face, you should be still able to achieve 30 points (lost due to inactivity) in a matter of a few hours.

Grow a pair of balls, except the terms, or simply put… GTFO. I’m not even a Moderator and your ****ing is rather annoying. It really shows the true colors of this community and it wouldn’t surprise me on why Voobly hasn’t achieved its greatest potential. T-bags like you and these other whiney snobs, think they’ll get their way if they cry long enough. All at the same time, people from the outside debating whether or not they should make an account, see this thread and see how many babies are on; they make a decision on not joining Voobly.

Our actions within these threads make a decision everyday whether or not someone joins this community. Please be aware of this.

«4567891011121314151617[18]192021222324
Mostrando 256 - 270 de 346 mensajes
Saltar a Foro:
7 Usuario(s) están leyendo este tema (en los últimos 30 minutos)
1 miembros, 6 invitados
Yahoo

Os tópicos mais ativos da última semana:
NPL IPL MS (6 mensagens)