RCB poll, new king reward

Poll: Give one king when you destroy a pyramid
YES
NO
I want to vote but I have no clue what rcb is
 AustrianPanther

Editado 9 de agosto de 2014 - 15:42 por AustrianPanther
Why reward peoples with king for razes and kills but not for kill a player ?

In some situation it will make peoples move more and camp less.

It will make situations more fair when 2 guys are in the base of a third guy, and one is hitting pyramid to kill him while the other is eating near the spawn spot of the third guy. So the guy near the spawn spot is eating so winning kings, while the guy hitting pyramid and killing pyra is just making the dirty job for no reward.

If YES wins, map will be updated in this way.

tell me what you think about, if you agree or disagree and why.
Enlace | Responder | Citar
 reiva

Escrito 9 de agosto de 2014 - 14:26
You are making your stupid polls while african people die of ebola. Go read bible.
 AustrianPanther

Escrito 9 de agosto de 2014 - 14:30
everyone who will vote yes will cure an african from ebola ;drool
 reiva

Escrito 9 de agosto de 2014 - 14:36
Good joke, mister troll. Tell this to his mom.
You must login into Voobly to view image
 ['RB']nhoobish

Escrito 9 de agosto de 2014 - 14:52
What is this RCB you speak of?
 AustrianPanther

Escrito 9 de agosto de 2014 - 15:21
its for latest RCB version, RCB GOLD f11
 SoyYo

Editado 9 de agosto de 2014 - 16:49 por SoyYo
Well, this definitely makes the game more fair. Sometimes people lose all their pop or superunits trying to kill someone and waiting 5 minutes to receive a king is valuable lost time. Sometimes, a player is doing so good that others team up against him, and it's true that a king makes a whole lot difference if he was close to buying something.
This would make it similar to blood maps where a player is awarded something for razing. (Here, besides the twenty razes).
Good idea, a little reward for the work it takes to kill a player.
 ExpectoPatronum

Escrito 9 de agosto de 2014 - 17:38
Maybe more than one!!!
But hope it doesnt get people to get the one last damage and all 6-7 people will come to kill one for the last king
 23RaidingParty

Editado 9 de agosto de 2014 - 20:27 por 23RaidingParty
i said yes but i think that will make people keep trying to rush the same player because his pyramid and base will be weaker just for the sake of more kings
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Escrito 9 de agosto de 2014 - 22:55
Wow, 25 votes for yes. Next make a decision for me... one or two kings? Also, compile a list of other changes players want in the map. If they have such strong support like this does I'll gladly edit them in regardless of me playing the map frequently or not.
 AustrianPanther

Escrito 9 de agosto de 2014 - 23:22
I know you are tired to update rcb so its ok, dont bother, I can ask a guy who knows about map making and can do this change.
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Escrito 9 de agosto de 2014 - 23:50
I know you are tired to update rcb so its ok, dont bother, I can ask a guy who knows about map making and can do this change.

The issue isn't editing. It's getting feedback. Majority of players of RCB don't frequent the forums so in the past I've had to seek out players for feedback. It would take me not even 5 mins to implement this change. Just issue of well should it be 1-2 king bonus, then likely other non-related things will pop up. As of now I'll do this king bonus as well as adjust anti-exploit view bug since it's possible to circumvent with castles still. Those two small changes don't seem worth it for a whole new version though. There has to be other changes needed/wanted.
 AustrianPanther

Editado 10 de agosto de 2014 - 00:10 por AustrianPanther
It will be about one king for now, because the poll was about one king, and two kings will change gameplay too much.

"There has to be other changes needed/wanted." what do you mean ? you wont update if there are not others changes ?

MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Escrito 10 de agosto de 2014 - 01:46
I just mean its a waste to release a new version with just two changes.

Let me know how +205 ap on bombards vs khans works out with Fair Mod.

I was thinking about playing in the tournament but can't. I won't be at my apartment in time for that.

Anywho, compile a list of changes for me if more needs to be done.

As for now I'll:

Increase palisade wall limit.
Fix view exploit more.
Give one king bonus for player that destroys pyramid.

I'll check back in awhile for more changes/idea discussion.
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Escrito 12 de agosto de 2014 - 04:29
Give one king bonus for player that destroys pyramid.

Can someone confirm if it's even possible to do this? Don't think it is without fancy trigger work.

[1]23
Mostrando 1 - 15 de 31 mensajes
Saltar a Foro:
1 Usuario(s) están leyendo este tema (en los últimos 30 minutos)
0 miembros, 1 invitados