What map would you like to play if I make it?

Poll: What map would you like to play if I make it?
The Island
Aoc Dota All-stars
Hero Defense
AoC Ice skating
I want all of them!
I don't like any of them.
 [MM]Gallas

Editado 4 de septiembre de 2014 - 17:02 por [MM]Gallas
In the last year with modding I got plenty of new ideas for aoe. The possibilities are much more than with simple aoe editor.
Without modding it's took avg half year for a decent project, but at the moment I have more map/mod ideas than ever. If my time allows it I could show up every 1-2 months with something new, sadly, thats won't happen, I have to do others stuff not just editing. So this time I wanna ask the aoe community what they would like to play if I make it. Here is my public project's list:

The Island

This map could be an rpg-survivor map. Everyone starts on a random location with just one villager. You have to able to survive on this land alone. You have to gather resources, build tent, watching your food level, have to be rested at night etc. Lot of features can be. The Island will be full of randomized treasures, predators and more secrets events. The game can support singleplayer mode, cooperative and competitive game modes. You can fight vs other islanders (player), or can play just like in an rpg and escape from this cursed land.

Aoc Dota All-stars

This map could be based on the AoC Dota, but instead of civilization based units, what if you can use AoC heroes? A lot of heroes... around 100? Why not! With modding it's not big deal to make it and balance heroes.

Hero Defense

This map would be like the Warriors Defence, but instead of ffa playing or cooperative, it could be competitive too. You will have just one hero and you have to use that to kill enemy spawns, upgrade, and in competitive games make harder for opposite team (like in Rambit's Teams TD II). There could be support for singleplayer modes, difficult for cooperative games, and many many heroes (random or choosen), levels, upgrades, trolling abilities etc.

AoC Ice skating

This map could be like the old TTF, but instead of various challenges, there could be just one style with many levels of difficults: Ice skating - all player could have one unit, which is not movable with mouse, but they will have a controller. In this (building or unit not mater) players could control their unit with keybinds like wasd. Map could have settings like time race, point collecting, last stand or mores. Lot of fun levels possible if unit controlling could be smooth.

This was just the begin, I still have ideas, but this time I'm curious community whats want. So lets vote honestly and have fun!
Enlace | Responder | Citar
 ['RB']nhoobish

Editado 4 de septiembre de 2014 - 17:10 por ['RB']nhoobish
AoC DotA is being made (Age of Heroes), it just got released for testing (also there are many other versions of DotA for AoC), so that should be removed from the poll. Who wants to try it out then here is a link - [You must login to view link]

Survival Island is a good idea. I Hope it gets most votes.
 UserID123703527

Escrito 4 de septiembre de 2014 - 17:13
AOC ice skating ;grin
 [MM]Gallas

Editado 4 de septiembre de 2014 - 17:16 por [MM]Gallas
AoC DotA is being made (Age of Heroes), it just got released for testing (also there are many other versions of DotA for AoC), so that should be removed from the poll. Who wants to try it out then here is a link - [You must login to view link]

Survival Island is a good idea. I Hope it gets most votes.

Thanks for showing that project, I will count it too.
 _brave_V_

Escrito 4 de septiembre de 2014 - 18:06
Please Don't leave
We want all maps / mods <3
 Kill51

Editado 4 de septiembre de 2014 - 18:30 por Kill51
ice skating <3
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Escrito 4 de septiembre de 2014 - 18:43
The island looks pretty cool
 23RaidingParty

Escrito 4 de septiembre de 2014 - 19:06
make island
 [ A ]lVl0NsT3lZ

Escrito 4 de septiembre de 2014 - 20:06
AOC ice skating ;grin
+1
 Barsta

Escrito 4 de septiembre de 2014 - 20:08
Island.
 Ghost_0

Escrito 4 de septiembre de 2014 - 22:02
Good Work Gallas, Make Island
 The_Ruler100

Escrito 5 de septiembre de 2014 - 10:55
Ha ha, don't waste your precious time on RPG maps Gallas. There is some work to do elsewhere.
1. You can develop the 5th Age concept further. 6th Age, 7th Age, 8th Age, etc
2. You can keep improving Sheep vs Wolf
 The_Ruler100

Escrito 5 de septiembre de 2014 - 13:17
You can also make a new PTO. The biggest problem in PTO is that no one wants to hunt, because the army is too big and its pure stress to control it. If someone made a PTO where instead of 100-200 units, hunter has 2-4 units (powerful ones), would be more hunter-friendly.

Or you can make a mini-cba hero, where instead of 4 castle, you have two.
 Ghost_0

Escrito 5 de septiembre de 2014 - 13:18
Ha ha, don't waste your precious time on RPG maps Gallas. There is some work to do elsewhere.
1. You can develop the 5th Age concept further. 6th Age, 7th Age, 8th Age, etc
2. You can keep improving Sheep vs Wolf
;glare We Should Make more maps
 [MM]Gallas

Editado 5 de septiembre de 2014 - 13:30 por [MM]Gallas
You can also make a new PTO. The biggest problem in PTO is that no one wants to hunt, because the army is too big and its pure stress to control it. If someone made a PTO where instead of 100-200 units, hunter has 2-4 units (powerful ones), would be more hunter-friendly.
[You must login to view link]

Or you can make a mini-cba hero, where instead of 4 castle, you have two.
[You must login to view link]

I'm focusing on new ideas, not on reworking olds :S

[1]2
Mostrando 1 - 15 de 27 mensajes
Saltar a Foro:
2 Usuario(s) están leyendo este tema (en los últimos 30 minutos)
0 miembros, 2 invitados

Was gerade angesagt ist:
Aktivste Beiträge der letzten Woche: