Community Forums > General > General Discussion > Looking to Join Clan or Start New Clan

Looking to Join Clan or Start New Clan

[zwar]RTSGameplay

Grupo: Membresía Estándar
Ingreso: 26 de septiembre de 2014
Editado 27 de septiembre de 2014 - 17:41 por [zwar]RTSGameplay
Hey Everyone - hope this thread is in the right spot.

Same ole' story... I used to play AoC back in the day on the [You must login to view link] and loved every second of it. Was in a few clans (LeGeNDZ & DOTG) and considered myself one of the better players, but it's been 10+ years so I'm practicing to get my edge/timing back. Was absolutely thrilled to find a thriving AoC community.

Anyways, I love competitive gaming and AoC has always been my favorite RTS. I'm looking for a clan full of competitive players, but also realize I'm trying to balance family/work with playing my favorite game. I'd be willing to do weekly or regular practices, etc.

I'm also exploring the idea of starting a new clan, if there are any members looking as well - please message me. Otherwise, please let me know if any of you have tryouts or think I could be a fit on the clan.

Skype ID: gnielsen86

Thanks!
Enlace | Responder | Citar
 23RaidingParty

Ingreso: 27 de mayo de 2008
Escrito 27 de septiembre de 2014 - 17:57
clans are no longer a cool thing
 [zwar]RTSGameplay

Escrito 27 de septiembre de 2014 - 18:11
Ah I see.. what's the cool thing nowadays then? 8)
 [LyF]JimmY

Ingreso: 16 de septiembre de 2014
Escrito 27 de septiembre de 2014 - 18:19
Ah I see.. what's the cool thing nowadays then? 8)

Trolling, Ipads and McChicken Sandwiches
 mastermindd69

Ingreso: 26 de abril de 2014
Escrito 27 de septiembre de 2014 - 18:38
hello yes join lotd ok very good player and all henchmen to traine yeo from 19xx ms playeree to 11x npl standard and lotd strong force long live npl ok yes

I AM PRO GOOD TEACHER AND GOOD ADIVICE FOR ALL NPL PLAYERS JOIN LOTD TODAY EVEN IF YOUR RATING 998 OK YES GOOD JIOB I WILL TAKE YOUR ADVANTAGE TO FULLIEST

http://dragonsempires.voobly.com/
 [zwar]RTSGameplay

Escrito 27 de septiembre de 2014 - 18:46
[LyF]JimmY wrote:
Trolling, Ipads and McChicken Sandwiches

Touche :) , but still looking for relevant advice/info.
 iLLyRiaN_

Ingreso: 20 de julio de 2014
Escrito 27 de septiembre de 2014 - 18:50
I AM PRO

1. Everyone that says "I am pro" is noob.

;whistling
 +Coat_of_Arms

Grupo: Moderador de Juego
Ingreso: 29 de noviembre de 2012
Escrito 27 de septiembre de 2014 - 18:51
hello yes join lotd ok very good player and all henchmen to traine yeo from 19xx ms playeree to 11x npl standard and lotd strong force long live npl ok yes

I AM PRO GOOD TEACHER AND GOOD ADIVICE FOR ALL NPL PLAYERS JOIN LOTD TODAY EVEN IF YOUR RATING 998 OK YES GOOD JIOB I WILL TAKE YOUR ADVANTAGE TO FULLIEST

http://dragonsempires.voobly.com/
Almost believed you rofl
Pro smurf detected
 Aniket_

Ingreso: 20 de julio de 2013
Escrito 27 de septiembre de 2014 - 19:13
You too serious to join a clan!!
Get some tardness and everyone welcomes you ;whistling ;whistling
 [Dvs_]Emissary_

Ingreso: 25 de julio de 2008
Editado 27 de septiembre de 2014 - 19:22 por [Dvs_]Emissary_
LOTD might be a good choice imo. Large active friendly clan. AoC has come quite a long way and you might find the current skill level quite daunting. New player lobby would be a good place to start but don't be fooled, there is some half decent standard there too as well. Obviously it depends what standard you once were. As for forming a new clan, it's a tall order to be honest, better to just get in the community and see what's going on first.

Edit: Real LOTD clan - http://dragonsempires.voobly.com/
 [zwar]RTSGameplay

Escrito 27 de septiembre de 2014 - 19:25
LOTD might be a good choice imo. Large active friendly clan. AoC has come quite a long way and you might find the current skill level quite daunting. New player lobby would be a good place to start but don't be fooled, there is some half decent standard there too as well. Obviously it depends what standard you once were. As for forming a new clan, it's a tall order to be honest, better to just get in the community and see what's going on first.

Edit: Real LOTD clan - http://dragonsempires.voobly.com/

Cool I'll check out the new player lobby - thanks!
 mastermindd69

Ingreso: 26 de abril de 2014
Escrito 28 de septiembre de 2014 - 03:02
damn now i am getting singled out plz take a picture of this one to and also plz dont edit this i am not the one who started all this crap you guys left lotd and posted if you are sick of mastermind plz come join frozen. so this is why i am advertising here also you guys need to get a life or two lives as yuor days in lotdoobly are over and never seen a bunch of tooth face guys and really tooth face we need to get this in tonight deadline is tonight but yes will do at least we can respect your decision emsorry and you did not go out ranting so for this we can still respect you so gl bro First i want to say who ever is a dragonlord has all the power in the books to do as they wish ok
 pensar

Ingreso: 10 de julio de 2007
Escrito 28 de septiembre de 2014 - 09:31
damn now i am getting singled out plz take a picture of this one to and also plz dont edit this i am not the one who started all this crap you guys left lotd and posted if you are sick of mastermind plz come join frozen. so this is why i am advertising here also you guys need to get a life or two lives as yuor days in lotdoobly are over and never seen a bunch of tooth face guys and really tooth face we need to get this in tonight deadline is tonight but yes will do at least we can respect your decision emsorry and you did not go out ranting so for this we can still respect you so gl bro First i want to say who ever is a dragonlord has all the power in the books to do as they wish ok
Faggot use your shut up
 iLLyRiaN_

Ingreso: 20 de julio de 2014
Escrito 28 de septiembre de 2014 - 10:42
pensar wrote:
Faggot use your shut up

+1 rofl
 _NeiL_

Ingreso: 27 de febrero de 2014
Escrito 28 de septiembre de 2014 - 12:57
http://lyf.voobly.com/

LyF Clan

we play to improve and we have nice and helpful players, We are just a peace clan in voobly not like LOTD which faces threat from Anarchy and Frozen, Their own players who left the clan and many smurf accounts in LOTD too. So LyF Accepts all players and We are one of the very old aoc clan. LyF formed in 2001 and still active playing aoc in voobly, GR and Steam

[1]2
Mostrando 1 - 15 de 20 mensajes
Saltar a Foro:
1 Usuario(s) están leyendo este tema (en los últimos 30 minutos)
0 miembros, 1 invitados

Şu an en popüler:
Geçen haftaki en aktif konular: