CBA/CBA HERO

BoratSagdiyev25

Grupo: Membresía Estándar
Ingreso: 24 de noviembre de 2016
Escrito 23 de diciembre de 2016 - 21:06
While many of you applauded my recent thread entitled "fix this", I still have another suggestion.

In terms of CBA/CBA Hero, many of the matches, by the middle or end, constitute World War III. Whereby, because of the abundance of resources, kills easily transcend 1,000 or 2,000 and the amount of units created is unimaginable.

Given that, would it possible to produce a MOD that would enable players to have a constant stream of "spawn" without having to do so by clicking on each individual stable/barracks/whatever?

As in, I am the Franks, and want to create Paladins. I have no foreseeable limitation (resources, etc) on creating Paladins, and do not want to voluntarily desist. Can't we have a mod where each Stable incessantly produces Paladins without me ever having to return to those Stables? Now, obviously the MOD would ideally empower me to stop the continous production if I wanted it to.

The only reason I suggest this is because once it comes to the end of the game, and you have a large quantity of stables, it actually does take away from the "game experience" to have to continually check on them and shift+click on Paladins.
Enlace | Responder | Citar
 +jimbo@voobly

Grupo: Game Moderation Lead
Ingreso: 2 de noviembre de 2011
Escrito 23 de diciembre de 2016 - 21:17
You must login into Voobly to view image
 BoratSagdiyev25

Escrito 23 de diciembre de 2016 - 21:27
Hm.. so you are saying it is bereft of any type of reason or applicability to the game? I find that hard to believe. Furthermore, I would similarly find it hard to believe that other players do not share the same thoughts. Obviously, it does not make me, nor other players, want to stop playing the game - but, I figured it could be something of an improvement to enhance gameplay. You may not find it thoughtful because what I am suggesting is very unique to CBA. In other games, especially RM, you are inhibited from creating 2,000+ units in a single game (obviously).
 [UB]_Hacks

Grupo: Promotor de Voobly
Ingreso: 8 de marzo de 2013
Escrito 23 de diciembre de 2016 - 22:03
No offense but if you cant shift+N for a period of time it is a major problem.
 V4NG3L1S

Ingreso: 17 de diciembre de 2011
Escrito 23 de diciembre de 2016 - 23:49
You're so ****ing stupid OP, it should be a crime to be this stupid.

Yes, let's create a mod that plays the game for you because you're too **** to realize that being able to manage producing units and using units at the same time is an indicator of skill. It's called Multi-tasking. Many players under pressure in post-imp games forget to produce units because they collapse under pressure. If you can maintain a calm state of mind during this period of the game, you will not forget to produce units and increase your chances of winning.

For a guy who desperately makes himself out to be intelligent, you're pretty ****ing dense lol
 [mouz]ssvpercrackk

Ingreso: 8 de mayo de 2016
Escrito 24 de diciembre de 2016 - 00:08
i totally agree , i think they should have fixed it already
 BoratSagdiyev25

Escrito 24 de diciembre de 2016 - 02:15
Hmm, as I agree that having the capability to "multi-task" may serve as indicia of skill, I once again believe that CBA is unique. Unique in the sense that the players are virtually unencumbered with respect to generating units - the amount of resources are insatiable. What do you consider "playing the game?" Is it producing units? Or is it directing, facilitating, and coordinating those units in terms of attacking opponents? Perhaps it is a confluence of both. Notwithstanding, in CBA players are not circumspect, nor do they care, about resources, or "how many units are being produced", or at "what rate." Players in the later stages of CBA are simply attempting to augment production to maximization with no regard to resources - in essence, produce as many units as possible, as quickly as possible.

Instituting a mod that enables players to generate units incessantly without having to return to those buildings doesn't seem to me to be something that would be deleterious to the game, as you seem to contend.
 GeorgeSoros

Ingreso: 11 de mayo de 2015
Escrito 24 de diciembre de 2016 - 12:35
While many of you applauded my recent thread entitled "fix this", I still have another suggestion.

In terms of CBA/CBA Hero, many of the matches, by the middle or end, constitute World War III. Whereby, because of the abundance of resources, kills easily transcend 1,000 or 2,000 and the amount of units created is unimaginable.

Given that, would it possible to produce a MOD that would enable players to have a constant stream of "spawn" without having to do so by clicking on each individual stable/barracks/whatever?

As in, I am the Franks, and want to create Paladins. I have no foreseeable limitation (resources, etc) on creating Paladins, and do not want to voluntarily desist. Can't we have a mod where each Stable incessantly produces Paladins without me ever having to return to those Stables? Now, obviously the MOD would ideally empower me to stop the continous production if I wanted it to.

The only reason I suggest this is because once it comes to the end of the game, and you have a large quantity of stables, it actually does take away from the "game experience" to have to continually check on them and shift+click on Paladins.

Use MQ instead of SQ
 RuFF_MoCro

Grupo: Promotor de Voobly
Ingreso: 9 de junio de 2016
Escrito 24 de diciembre de 2016 - 17:55
+jimbo@voobly wrote:
You must login into Voobly to view image
 Eot_Leader

Ingreso: 13 de septiembre de 2016
Escrito 24 de diciembre de 2016 - 18:39
Imo you should be limited to 12 Paladins to make CBA historically accurate.
 [dv8]NXTLVL

Grupo: Membresía Silver
Ingreso: 21 de agosto de 2012
Editado 25 de diciembre de 2016 - 00:46 por [dv8]NXTLVL
Thats the first thing that comes to your mind when it comes to accurate history? What about koreans fighting against mayans for example?
 [s1L3nT]BSB

Grupo: Membresía Gold
Ingreso: 1 de junio de 2011
Escrito 25 de diciembre de 2016 - 05:42

As in, I am the Franks, and want to create Paladins. I have no foreseeable limitation (resources, etc) on creating Paladins, and do not want to voluntarily desist. Can't we have a mod where each Stable incessantly produces Paladins without me ever having to return to those Stables? Now, obviously the MOD would ideally empower me to stop the countinous production if I wanted it to.

Actually what you described is apart of the game experience. The best players will be able to fight and constantly produce units out of their buildings. The latter is how you make your army and that is definitely part of the game experience. Your units aren't automatic like your castles are. Though an idea of a mod to help maintain a constant stream of units would be nice, it would actually take away the game experience.

Oh, and playing on MQ helps this "issue." Play on a high resolution so you have lots of buildings in the area, double click on one building so all of the same building are highlighted. Then shift click (or hotkey) on a unit three times. I think that's pretty easy to do.
 BoratSagdiyev25

Escrito 26 de diciembre de 2016 - 21:47
You see, I always thought you could do that... highlight all Stables and produce units. For some reason, I don't know why, I am never able to. Whether that is through shift+(whatever unit) or through shift+control+(whatever unit) - or any variation of it.

[s1L3nT]BSB

Grupo: Membresía Gold
Ingreso: 1 de junio de 2011
Escrito 27 de diciembre de 2016 - 00:52
You can but only if host puts on MQ in the game room. If it remains as SQ, units will only be created out of one building. This is near the bottom of the screen just above the I'm ready button.
 [I3acI]Dej4Vu

Ingreso: 24 de octubre de 2013
Escrito 27 de diciembre de 2016 - 01:38
Use MQ instead of SQ
this it's for lazy rats.

[1]
Mostrando 1 - 15 de 15 mensajes
Saltar a Foro:
1 Usuario(s) están leyendo este tema (en los últimos 30 minutos)
0 miembros, 1 invitados

Most active threads in past week: