Forced to Reinstall Voobly after every update

[Stackers]k_the_foodie

Editado 8 de agosto de 2017 - 07:48 por [Stackers]k_the_foodie
Hi,

Voobly client has automatic updates. Whenever a new update is being installed, I get an error message saying Voobly.exe already exists and I don't have permission to edit it. Even if I uninstall Voobly, few files remain. (unins000, Voobly.exe and voobly-update). If I tried to delete them, they reappear. So whenever a new update comes, I have to install voobly again in new folder.

Kindly look into the issue.

Awaiting reply,

Thanks.

Edit: I have McAfee AntiVirus installed. Scanning shows no Virus. 'Shred' option in the antivirus program (used for permanently deleting files and folders) is also unable to remove those 3 files.
Enlace | Responder | Citar
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Escrito 8 de agosto de 2017 - 10:39
Login to windows as an administrator and then try removing the files.
 [WFG]Rumor

Editado 13 de agosto de 2017 - 15:09 por [WFG]Rumor
I have the same issue. Voobly wants to reinstall every time after I wake the computer up from sleep, and it does not let me delete the old files, claiming I need administrator permission.

I have logged in several times as administrator but I still get a message claiming that I need administrator permission! Despite being the administrator.

And when I try to change the security settings under "Properties --> Security" I get an error message and I'm denied access.

Any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.
 kitt

Escrito 14 de agosto de 2017 - 00:17
hi
try doing it from safe mode
Restart Windows 10 in Safe Mode

Press [Shift] If you can access any of the Power options described above, you can also restart in Safe Mode by holding down the [Shift] key on the keyboard when you click Restart.
Using the Start menu. ...
By pressing [F8]
[You must login to view link]
 [WFG]Rumor

Escrito 20 de agosto de 2017 - 17:13
This works! Thank you very much.
 kitt

Escrito 21 de agosto de 2017 - 14:13
hi
ok

[1]
Mostrando 1 - 6 de 6 mensajes
Saltar a Foro:
1 Usuario(s) están leyendo este tema (en los últimos 30 minutos)
0 miembros, 1 invitados

What's popular right now: