Tech tree is bugged based on resolution

[Flowers_]xWaffel

Editado 19 de agosto de 2017 - 20:36 por [Flowers_]xWaffel
Hey,

I just installed voobly like 2 days ago, I moved from HD. When I started playing I noticed my tech tree being bugged when I play on my standard resolution 1366x768. I have tested with other resolutions and I noticed that on the resolution 1280x720 or lower my tech tree kinda goes normal again, only on this resolution the lower part of the tech tree is black.

Here are some screenshots provided:

Resolution 1366x768: [You must login to view link]

Resolution 1280x720: [You must login to view link]

I am not sure if I am the only one facing this problem, or if this could be a a common problem for players who transfered from HD to Voobly?

Its not a really big problem since I can read most of it, but a couple of parts, but since the standards on Voobly are going random civ's most of the games and I am not familiar with most of the civs, since HD did not have these standards, I would like to be able to read the descriptions of the civs, and its really time consuming with a bugg like this :P.

So if anyone could help, it would be reallly helpful!

Enlace | Responder | Citar
 kitt

Escrito 19 de agosto de 2017 - 23:31
 [Flowers_]xWaffel

Editado 20 de agosto de 2017 - 13:10 por [Flowers_]xWaffel
Thanks for your comment!

It seems that I already had the settings in the first screenshot. In the second screenshot I didn't.

I tried with those settings but still the same problem. In windowed the tech tree shows normal and fine, but as soon as the game switches to fullscreen it still shows bugged. I guess it has something to do with the resolution D:, but I just dont know what. I wonder if everyone with the same resolution has the same problem, because I really doubt it.

Edit; not sure how to delete this comment haha, lol.
 kitt

Escrito 20 de agosto de 2017 - 13:48
hi
whats the max resolution of the monitor? is this your normal desk top screen resolution Resolution 1280x720?
is there a GUI with your graphics card? any tweaks there?
 [Flowers_]xWaffel

Escrito 20 de agosto de 2017 - 17:12
kitt wrote:
hi
whats the max resolution of the monitor? is this your normal desk top screen resolution Resolution 1280x720?
is there a GUI with your graphics card? any tweaks there?

My max resolution is 1366x768. This is also my normal desk top screen resolution. Also idk what the GUI means haha :P. Maybe its good to say, that I am on a laptop?? :P?
 kitt

Escrito 20 de agosto de 2017 - 23:25
hi
GUI, is the card details, the interface to alter settings etc

[1]
Mostrando 1 - 6 de 6 mensajes
Saltar a Foro:
1 Usuario(s) están leyendo este tema (en los últimos 30 minutos)
0 miembros, 1 invitados