Need More Vtechs

Zaid

Grupo: Membresía Silver
Ingreso: 20 de octubre de 2017
Escrito 4 de noviembre de 2017 - 19:28
i think Voobly really needs to hire more Vtechs , not doubting the loyality of the current Vtechs but may be the new Vtechs can share the responsibility with the current ones !
Adjuntos:
dd.png (tamaño: 354.11 KB)

Enlace | Responder | Citar
 +D0om

Grupo: Soporte Técnico
Ingreso: 14 de septiembre de 2011
Escrito 5 de noviembre de 2017 - 00:12
You can post your issue in the Tech Forum : http://www.voobly.com/forum/view/501

Sometimes even VTechs are busy so they are unable to Answer there. If you have a really urgent issue, just PM any Online VTech there with your issue along with a friendly Nudge.

We are all Volunteers here on Voobly so getting more VTechs is not a Hiring process instead we encourage players to join VTech to help others in their free time.
 +TroySupport

Grupo: Soporte Técnico
Ingreso: 4 de noviembre de 2017
Escrito 6 de noviembre de 2017 - 01:51
Yeah I am usually there to help. However I was most like afk.
Also keep in mind we get many questions from players "pm" or some of us ingame.
You can always post your issues in Tech Forums like D0om said.
 [U_F]zahinokenshield

Grupo: Membresía Estándar
Ingreso: 14 de julio de 2016
Escrito 8 de noviembre de 2017 - 14:43
how does voobly hiring works?do they take some at a time?or just fixed date for hiring?iam curious to know pls tell.
 +chris@voobly

Grupo: Administrador del Servidor
Ingreso: 3 de octubre de 2007
Escrito 8 de noviembre de 2017 - 14:54
You can become a moderator in one of two ways:
  • Enrollment
  • Nomination

On enrollment days, applications are accepted for a certain period of time. Then, your application will be reviewed. If you are selected, you will be sent information via e-mail, and you will receive a privileged account.

During nominations, certain staff members are allowed to nominate one person to become a moderator who has shown a positive, helpful attitude toward other players. These moderators will then send in their nomination. Note that during nominations, the moderators who is nominating you will need to have contact with you so he/she can gather the correct information to send to their committee lead.

The committee lead determine when enrollment or nominations occur, for usual we do them quarterly and also announce them at the forums (at least for VTech).
 ['RB']nhoobish

Ingreso: 8 de agosto de 2010
Escrito 9 de noviembre de 2017 - 14:34
+chris@voobly wrote:
During nominations, certain staff members are allowed to nominate one person to become a moderator who has shown a positive, helpful attitude toward other players. These moderators will then send in their nomination. Note that during nominations, the moderators who is nominating you will need to have contact with you so he/she can gather the correct information to send to their committee lead.

I am looking for a nominator, seeking to be a Game Advisor, please contact me moderators. Thanks, in advance.
 [LyF]JimmY

Ingreso: 16 de septiembre de 2014
Escrito 9 de noviembre de 2017 - 19:30
+chris@voobly wrote:
  • Enrollment
  • Nomination

On enrollment days, applications are accepted for a certain period of time. Then, your application will be reviewed. If you are selected, you will be sent information via e-mail, and you will receive a privileged account.

The committee lead determine when enrollment or nominations occur, for usual we do them quarterly and also announce them at the forums (at least for VTech).

Anyone who chooses to become a moderator and be bossed around by the likes of you for no wages at all needs their brain scanning.
 +Gallas

Grupo: System Operator
Ingreso: 25 de mayo de 2011
Escrito 9 de noviembre de 2017 - 20:08
I am looking for a nominator, seeking to be a Game Advisor, please contact me moderators. Thanks, in advance.
Game Advisor as community or staff role is not exists anymore.
 ['RB']nhoobish

Escrito 9 de noviembre de 2017 - 23:11
+Gallas wrote:
Game Advisor as community or staff role is not exists anymore.

Shhhh, you are not supposed to tell them...
 MassKilller

Ingreso: 7 de agosto de 2017
Escrito 10 de noviembre de 2017 - 05:59
+chris@voobly wrote:
  • Enrollment
  • Nomination

waiting patiently for all of the staff to retire :3 it may takes years :3
 [U_F]zahinokenshield

Escrito 10 de noviembre de 2017 - 15:14
how to be a system operator BTW?
 ['RB']nhoobish

Escrito 10 de noviembre de 2017 - 18:36

You have to prove yourself worthy to me and then I nominate you to that position.
 +chris@voobly

Grupo: Administrador del Servidor
Ingreso: 3 de octubre de 2007
Escrito 10 de noviembre de 2017 - 18:58

It's like the normal staff memberships (game moderator, technical support or event host) but with the ability to manage stuff on our web site, e. g. access to the mod centre or being able to moderate the forums.
 [U_F]zahinokenshield

Escrito 11 de noviembre de 2017 - 09:14
You have to prove yourself worthy to me and then I nominate you to that position.
well if i gave u a potatoo will that help?
 ['RB']nhoobish

Escrito 11 de noviembre de 2017 - 11:22
well if i gave u a potatoo will that help?

Yes, but you would still need 1% more effort to show me, as a potato alone would only get you to 99% through the way.

[1]2
Mostrando 1 - 15 de 18 mensajes
Saltar a Foro:
1 Usuario(s) están leyendo este tema (en los últimos 30 minutos)
0 miembros, 1 invitados

过去一周最活跃的帖子: