Can't watch recorded game Due to Pause

Bolt

Escrito 18 de noviembre de 2017 - 12:21
Can't watch recorded game Due to Pause within the first few mins at start.

here is the match
http://www.voobly.com/match/view/16733259

even with the same mod version settings that the game was played on it still not work, can voobly staff please fix?
Enlace | Responder | Citar
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Escrito 18 de noviembre de 2017 - 14:03
You will need the following enabled on your game room while watching the recording:

Patch: v1.5 Beta R5
Mod: LN FFA rules

If you believe the patch and mod combo is as mentioned above, and you are still unable to view the rec, kindly provide us a screenshot of your game room and we will look into it.
 Bolt

Editado 19 de noviembre de 2017 - 00:39 por Bolt
yea sure here is screen shot, these were the settings the game was played on.
[You must login to view link]

Are you able to watch the recording? you won't have to spend hours waiting for the Pause to happen, it happens only after a few mins from the start.

+sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Escrito 19 de noviembre de 2017 - 10:57
The recordings available on Voobly seem to be corrupted. I have tested all the available recordings and it seems they all have the same problem. This could be a bug. Do you have more of such games that we could be made aware of?
 Bolt

Escrito 20 de noviembre de 2017 - 11:17
No not at the moment, I have seen some games like this in the passed tho but I can't remember which ones. If I see any more ill bump up this thread and post them in here.

Can you pass this on to the other Voobly Technicians to investigate ? and let us know of any progress ? because I think this Pausing issue has been going on for quite some time now, it would sometimes work if you select allied vision. but not in this case
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Escrito 20 de noviembre de 2017 - 11:32
A game will usually pause when you attempt to play the recording with a different mod and/or patch combination than the one it was originally played with. I am not entirely sure if Voobly failed to log the mod correctly or if the game was played with a different build of 1.5. Either way I can confirm that such occurrences are extremely rare and does not warrant any further investigation.

That said if and when we get further reports on similar cases, we will certainly check this further.
 Bolt

Escrito 3 de diciembre de 2017 - 01:21
Hi Sunny I have found another recording issue, its this match http://www.voobly.com/match/view/16809686 decoding error, I have tried downloading recordings from 2 different players and as you
can see from screen shot my settings are the same as the recorded game settings.

Bolt

Escrito 4 de marzo de 2018 - 11:17
Hi I have found another recording issue, I can't watch recording due to the pause.

this game http://www.voobly.com/match/view/17340963.

as you can see from screenshot I have the correct settings to what the game was played on.

Bolt

Escrito 11 de marzo de 2018 - 15:07
And another game can't watch due to Pause.
this game http://www.voobly.com/match/view/17381521 happens at 1 hour and 30 mins.
 Bolt

Escrito 11 de marzo de 2018 - 15:09
+sunny@voobly wrote:
That said if and when we get further reports on similar cases, we will certainly check this further.

Ive posted further games now so can you guys check this further ?
 Bolt

Escrito 16 de abril de 2018 - 08:16
Another game can't watch due to the very common pause issue.
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17588366 happens after 28 mins.

Voobly staff please please fix.
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Escrito 17 de abril de 2018 - 18:26
First of all my apologies for not being able to respond to your thread. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

A recording getting paused while attempting to view it is different than not being able to play it. The ones you are not able to play are definitely problems with the recorded file itself. They are probably corrupted or incomplete which is why they cannot be played.

For the later ones you have posted, it's not a bug. There are 2 main reasons why your recording will pause mid game

1. If you are not using the correct mod + patch combo

OR

2. The mod and/or patch has undergone an update after the game was played. In this case if there was a modification to any of the data files for the mod, you will not be able to view the recording, unless you have the exact version of the mod, the game was played with (which can be difficult to obtain as most mod curators would choose to update the old one with the newer version)
 [MM]Gallas

Escrito 17 de abril de 2018 - 20:18
LN FFA rules mod
Last edit: 1 October 2015 - 11:15 am

Patch: v1.5 Beta R5 changed to Beta R6 in 12 March 2018 - 6:07 am

[1]
Mostrando 1 - 13 de 13 mensajes
Saltar a Foro:
2 Usuario(s) están leyendo este tema (en los últimos 30 minutos)
0 miembros, 2 invitados

What's popular right now: