Network Connection Error [Code: 10000001]

_Walt_

Escrito 15 de mayo de 2018 - 10:05
off late I am getting a lot of disconnects in voobly. This error.

Network Connection Error [Code: 10000001]. Connection errors are typically caused by a temporary server outage, a firewall, or a problem with your internet connection. If it's been a long time since you've connected to Voobly it's recommended that you redownload the client from the website.

The problem is that my internet keeps working. I keep a ping -t 8.8.8.8 opened side by side and it showed me that it is connected. My setup is like I have a main router (old Netgear JNR1010) and a second router which acts as an access point(new Netgear WNR2005), and I play using the access point. Earlier I thought that maybe the access point is tripping and I caught that to happen once or twice. But today I was playing through main and it again disconnected. I called up the ISP and explained the situation, they replaced the old router with a router + modem and asked to monitor for couple of days. Even faced the same problem with that. They are saying there is no disconnect observed on their end from past 2 weeks. If there is a service disruption it would be for 5 minutes atleast. This case however, happens for maybe 2 -3 seconds max. The client disconnects. I lose the game. Get labeled as a dropper. No one else in the house has observed the disconnect.

In frustration I uninstalled the game and client today. and will do a clean install. But my question is what could be wrong? What should be router settings if playing through an access point? What should I do next.

Please advise.
Enlace | Responder | Citar
 Troy

Editado 15 de mayo de 2018 - 10:17 por Troy
Hello, please make sure Voobly/Game is allowed through firewall or any other antimalware. Also make sure your only port is open to 16000 UDP for Voobly through router&Voobly NAT Traversal which should be default.
 _Walt_

Escrito 15 de mayo de 2018 - 10:16
Yes. Port forwarding and everything is setup like before. I mean I am playing since long with the same setup.This problem only started very recently. I think I spoke to you in the tech support lobby..
 Troy

Editado 15 de mayo de 2018 - 10:18 por Troy
Have you checked to see if these 2 are allowed, voobly/game through firewall or any other antimalware? This will help get direct connection.
 _Walt_

Escrito 15 de mayo de 2018 - 10:18
You can check my game history, many games I lost because of this :(
 Troy

Escrito 15 de mayo de 2018 - 10:20
I understand, I am trying to help you sir! Please answer if you have allowed Voobly/Game through firewall or any antimalware. If you don't know how you can simply disable firewall/antimalware while playing on Voobly.
 _Walt_

Escrito 15 de mayo de 2018 - 10:24
OKay let me try that. But I never had a malware software or antivirus on my system...Let me check through firewall.
 _Walt_

Escrito 15 de mayo de 2018 - 10:26
I don't see an entry in firewall rules for voobly at the moment. maybe because I uninstalled it?
 Troy

Escrito 15 de mayo de 2018 - 10:36
Yes when you reinstall voobly make sure to allow that through firewall. Then it should be fine if your port is 16000 UDP already.
 _Walt_

Escrito 17 de mayo de 2018 - 11:06
I reinstalled the game and the client both. Also, I setup uPNP in my router and client. Been 2 days, there is no drop observed. Voobly is allowed in firewall.

Troy

Escrito 17 de mayo de 2018 - 11:45
Hello, Are you okay now?
 _Walt_

Escrito 17 de mayo de 2018 - 22:48
It just happened now. So it did not fix . :(
 kitt

Escrito 17 de mayo de 2018 - 23:25
hi
are you playing with one moden router or a second router?explain your set up.
turn off UPnP, apply/save. port forward 16000udp to the private ip of your pc. apply/save. try.
 _Walt_

Escrito 18 de mayo de 2018 - 11:00
So I have a Zyxel modem provided by the ISP, connected to a netgear router JNR1010 as the main. Since the range is not suffiecient for the house, I have that router feed to a second router WNR2005, which acts as an access point. I play from the access point for better speed.

My port forwards are on the main router and not the access point. The port forward is set to 16000.

I will try removing uPnP and see.
 kitt

Editado 18 de mayo de 2018 - 12:55 por kitt
hi
so to be clear, you have a modem/router [Zyxel] which registers with your isp. then two more routers.
[JNR1010 WNR2005]
i assume the JNR1010 WNR2005 are set to the same subnet as the Zyxel and use the Zyxel dhcp to give connected devices privare ip's and are either bridged or set to auto dhcp/ethernet?
are there any home plugs/power line plugs in the system? any appliances that may cause a blip, which is all thats needed to lose connection?

[1]2
Mostrando 1 - 15 de 23 mensajes
Saltar a Foro:
1 Usuario(s) están leyendo este tema (en los últimos 30 minutos)
0 miembros, 1 invitados

Lo más popular ahora:
Word Association (97 usuarios)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (43 usuarios)
1.6 reward campaing (40 usuarios)
AoKTS updates (29 usuarios)
CBA HERO v18 (12 usuarios)