increased my internet plan, it got worse

AbaCadabra

Escrito 19 de octubre de 2018 - 09:45
I had a 1MB connection, connected very fast to everyone.
Now I've hired a 10MB plan from another carrier.
I can not connect with the players, I get fp for everyone, sometimes it connects but I have to wait a lot.
I already opened the door 16000 and all the others! I was able to play using the vpn windscribe program, but it does not work anymore, what else should I do? All sites got faster except voobly!
Enlace | Responder | Citar
 kitt

Escrito 19 de octubre de 2018 - 12:06
hi
check with your new isp if the plan you are now on involves a shared public ip. if it does ask them open port 16000udp to your pc.
Quote:
I already opened the door 16000 and all the others
what exactly does that mean?
 AbaCadabra

Escrito 19 de octubre de 2018 - 18:28
The connection with voobly, only now works after opening port 16000, as in the photo. But I get FP with most of the players, I do not understand this, I have improved my internet plan! I just can not play anymore because I'm kicked out of the games!
Adjuntos:
porta.png (tamaño: 57.55 KB)

hassan

Editado 19 de octubre de 2018 - 19:36 por hassan
AbaCadabra wrote:
The connection with voobly, only now works after opening port 16000, as in the photo. But I get FP with most of the players, I do not understand this, I have improved my internet plan! I just can not play anymore because I'm kicked out of the games!
Hi.

You'll need to set a static IP. Please follow this link :
https://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1034+How+to+configure+a+static+ip+address
Don't forget to follow all steps.

After setting it, the IP you set for your router should be your computer's IP instead of "192.168.0.1" :

You must login into Voobly to view image

Then save/reboot your router and try.
 AbaCadabra

Escrito 20 de octubre de 2018 - 23:07
Thanks for the help, but my internet does not work with static ip. I tried every way. I give up, GG, thanks for the patience =]
 hassan

Escrito 20 de octubre de 2018 - 23:13
Can you go again in the port forwarding on your router. Like the previous screen but you pick your computer's name and click the arrows in the left? Have a try, we're here to try to solve that issue.
 AbaCadabra

Escrito 21 de octubre de 2018 - 00:25
keep fp for half the players. Is the problem really the door? I was using the Windscribe Proxy program and I was able to play normally. Just stopped working, the problem would be another?
Adjuntos:
port2.png (tamaño: 23.7 KB)
Sem ttulo.png (tamaño: 213.86 KB)
P3.png (tamaño: 20.26 KB)

AbaCadabra

Escrito 21 de octubre de 2018 - 00:39
the internet does not want to work with static ip = [
Adjuntos:
p4.png (tamaño: 27.15 KB)

hassan

Escrito 21 de octubre de 2018 - 00:42
AbaCadabra wrote:
the internet does not want to work with static ip = [

Oh that's not where you should put a static IP or no. Leave this one as you found it (or with the functionnal setting). I've asked to put a static IP for your computer.
 AbaCadabra

Escrito 21 de octubre de 2018 - 03:10
I managed to put a static ip, open the doors and still the problem continues, I believe that is not a problem of doors =[
Adjuntos:
333.png (tamaño: 14.48 KB)
222.png (tamaño: 30.85 KB)
11.png (tamaño: 31.22 KB)

+eric@voobly

Voobly Team

Escrito 21 de octubre de 2018 - 12:16
Make the same configuration but instead on the [You must login to view link] tab. Afterwards, please remove the old configuration made in the port forwarding section.
I understand it's confusing because different routers use different terminology. Hope it helps :)

[1]
Mostrando 1 - 11 de 11 mensajes
Saltar a Foro:
1 Usuario(s) están leyendo este tema (en los últimos 30 minutos)
0 miembros, 1 invitados

Lo más popular ahora: