This thread is intended to find best ISP(Internet Service Provider) for playing AoC, particularly in Metros(Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata and Bangalore).

I live in Delhi and has subscribed to about Rs 800 pm Hathway broadband connection but I'm unable to play a smooth game even with Asian players. And cannot even possibly fathom to play EU players. They always demand "green ping" of <50ms. For long, I had played on WiFi. So, thought switching to Ethernet cable might help. But it only increased download/upload speed without reducing the ping. So, I am not happy with my current ISP and hope to switch to other ISP. [You must login to view link]

If you happen to be a frequent AOE player and who is satisfied with the speed/quality (i.e. internet connection breaks) of your ISP and able to play with tolerable lag then it would be of great service if you can share your Broadband Plans.

LOCATION | YOUR ISP NAME | PLAN COST | BANDWIDTH LIMIT | GAME EXPERIENCE WITH ASIAN PLAYERS

for ex mine is
NEW DELHI | HATHWAY | 800 per month | 100Mbps unlimited | Laggy(Ping: 263ms Las Vegas)