Community Forums > Games > Other Games > Rainbow Six & Rogue Spear > Top 5 Players all time Rogue Spear

Top 5 Players all time Rogue Spear

dojames

Grupo: Membresía Estándar
Ingreso: 20 de enero de 2012
Escrito 20 de enero de 2012 - 00:25
Those were fun days for gaming. RS was my favourite online game. My name was Ginko, anyone remember me?
Enlace | Responder | Citar
 dojames

Escrito 20 de enero de 2012 - 08:59
You started SG didn't you? I was in SG for a while - SG_Ginko. I remember a specific match we played together verses SIXPAG and won. Ahh, fun.
 P0ntifex

Ingreso: 25 de enero de 2012
Editado 25 de enero de 2012 - 20:13 por P0ntifex
I built my first ever "gaming machine" just to play Rainbow Six in early '99. I was a constant presence on the Zone under the name "Pontifex" and was in the "7th" clan with Akira, Spider, Law and Bell. Too bad I can't recall any other names. 7th was consistently at the top of the ladder for a long time.

I can say that my biggest challenge was Tijuana from SWAT. I often thought he cheated and we would sometimes conduct the cheat/aimbot test. He wasn't a cheat, he was just 'that good'. Anyone remember standing on opposite sides of the top floor of CSL and you would take turns shooting "around" the head of an opponent while the other team/admin watched? If you weren't cheating, you could actually place single shots near the head without killing them. If they died, you were busted.

I wish I still had some screen shots. I am feverishly trying to find a way to play on Voobly, but I am running Windows7 and I hear I'm screwed. What a pain.
 +Vigilant

Grupo: Moderador de Juego
Ingreso: 18 de abril de 2011
Escrito 25 de enero de 2012 - 18:54
You can play on windows 7 as long as you dont have an AIT video card. Otherwise you will need to either dual boot or downgrade

Message me in the lobby, Ill get your game working assuming you dont have an ATI card
 +Gs_VeNoM

Grupo: Soporte Técnico
Ingreso: 7 de febrero de 2011
Editado 28 de enero de 2012 - 23:55 por +Gs_VeNoM
some best players ive played with or against are demon, boxer, dc_tony, fester, kenshin, extra, silenteffect, platinum, sil3nt, crim, er0d and the best player probably is warz kids ****in built purposely for rogue spear

diesel you suck. viodox trix all those nerds are good. madman my boy and frost we **** on you in fierce

[You must login to view link]

peace
mike
 oreox1

Ingreso: 31 de enero de 2012
Escrito 31 de enero de 2012 - 17:04
people still play this game????
 Legion__

Ingreso: 31 de enero de 2012
Escrito 31 de enero de 2012 - 17:09
obv

diesel trix viodox skyler deluxe
 noksmora

Ingreso: 4 de marzo de 2012
Escrito 4 de marzo de 2012 - 22:59
ahahahaha mills.. holy ****.. yea.. brown was the best rs player by far.. unless we are talking about the ****ing fins from pb... they were the best team players i ever played against.. other than boxer and sam.. but they hacked.. and sat right next to each other like the finland ****s did... yeah rs from 98-03 or so was the ****.. once clanladder died .. it all died.. if u werent around for clan ladder than you dont know ****.
 noksmora

Ingreso: 4 de marzo de 2012
Escrito 4 de marzo de 2012 - 23:03
actually the best rs player of all time is a toss up.. between brown and wetrat.. i remember playing in a bunch of rank 1 matches on CL with brown and me and a bunch of others who joined RD after we got rank one like azndragon and some others
 skaterboyy

Ingreso: 19 de julio de 2010
Escrito 10 de marzo de 2012 - 00:06
hey guys im warz
 dojames

Escrito 10 de marzo de 2012 - 06:46
How did boxer and sam hack?
 hiwinD

Ingreso: 15 de marzo de 2012
Escrito 15 de marzo de 2012 - 21:50
I'd say brown and wetrat from TO were the best. Nothing better than the golden days of clan ladder, despite the cheating. All the best folks, will always remember rogue spear fondly. I've still never played a game with a culture like it and probably never will.
 Mills

Ingreso: 10 de septiembre de 2010
Editado 8 de abril de 2012 - 02:35 por Mills
noksmora wrote:
ahahahaha mills.. holy ****.. yea.. brown was the best rs player by far.. unless we are talking about the ****ing fins from pb... they were the best team players i ever played against.. other than boxer and sam.. but they hacked.. and sat right next to each other like the finland ****s did... yeah rs from 98-03 or so was the ****.. once clanladder died .. it all died.. if u werent around for clan ladder than you dont know ****.

ahaha, Teal!!

Long time dude. But the funny thing is Boxer and Sam came out of nowhere in like 05 after not playing for a while and still played really well.

Hetman and Brown would definitely get my vote. and WeTRaT "the original RS celebrity"

meet me in the SSBO treehouse nickaaa

pretty sure Brown was rank 1 in 1v1 for a very long time and obviously TO was the best clan on CL.

it's a shame Hetman quit so early.

and all of the finland dudes were ridiculously good, fox muuli demon etc.

all of the mplayer aoX/TFS guys were very good too, but who knows

[RoH]v1odox

Ingreso: 19 de julio de 2010
Escrito 21 de abril de 2012 - 17:03
There was a bunch of great players, but i know there's not one player I can't compete with ever dats all i know. C00l.
 Mills

Ingreso: 10 de septiembre de 2010
Escrito 26 de abril de 2012 - 23:27
it's a shame u didn't wander out of tango hunt sooner mike ;)

12[3]45678
Mostrando 31 - 45 de 106 mensajes
Saltar a Foro:
2 Usuario(s) están leyendo este tema (en los últimos 30 minutos)
0 miembros, 2 invitados

Most active threads in past week: