Community Forums > Games > Other Games > Rainbow Six & Rogue Spear > Top 5 Players all time Rogue Spear

Top 5 Players all time Rogue Spear

nop_stylin

Grupo: Membresía Estándar
Ingreso: 7 de julio de 2012
Escrito 7 de julio de 2012 - 16:19
Lol, Yall are beating a dead horse...But I'll chime in and try to say what I remember.. Whoever posted this: US, RIYM, SR, SIXPAG, SNAPS, MIN, SG, TRD, SSBO, R6, LDD, HSP, TO, AXION, (they left out RD, -=RD=-, Resevoir Dogs, where _TO_Brown got his start/name, ha).. that was basically the top 10 at all times in the first year or 2. Werx and Greeker were pretty legit as a 2v2, but dont consider 2v2 worth a ****.. Incredible/Volatile were pretty good, just had a personality of a ****.. Never heard anyone mention NapoLean_SR... Guy was ranked 1v1 for the longest (doesnt say much, but back then its all those rookies did) and Silent Reality was the MFing king with RiYM/SIXPAG/SnapS/MIN right behind them until they quit.. WeTRaT was usually considered one of the best newcomer in SR and then MIN and TO... TO was pretty stacked..Brown, Hetman, Vital and few others.. Not only were the good but they were cool as ****.. Cant really remember too many from THAT far back..Axion was always one of the cooler crowds and pretty good... Demo, pak, zero, Tumyeto... BucK, Brandon were always pretty good... Boxer/Samurai (Samurai was cool, Boxer was a legit nerd).. Newer age I have even harder time remembering, when all of mplayer came over. Criminal/Dominator/Dirty Sanchez, my ****ing boys, were some of the best I've seen.. Felt like at one time they were only competition against TO, pb, and all the new lil clans.. Not sure why so many people said "Diesel, viod0x, skyler, deluxe".. All I remember is Deluxe and that nig could never get past anyone of the Rank 1 clans.. Someone else with a better memory hop on here and will jog everyone else's memory..
Enlace | Responder | Citar
 Mills

Ingreso: 10 de septiembre de 2010
Editado 11 de julio de 2012 - 01:51 por Mills
pretty muched summed it up there StylinClint ;o

except maybe you forgot tb

nobody who plays these days, or even in the past 5 years knows who you are talking about lol

the kids everyone lists started getting recognition after everyone had already quit, years and years after XGN even

the only person i would vouch for is deluxe, because he's my homie and was good

and viodox got good eventually too

but the people like diesel and skyler and whoever else is mentioned are tango hunt rooks or started laddering in like 2007 lol
 Mills

Escrito 11 de julio de 2012 - 01:55
top 3 best players of all time in rs def r...D1ESEL..Deluxe..VioDoX..hope noone forgets when zone died and everyone went to gsa and it was stacked..T$R, who me deluxe idiom n em ran was RANK 1 for months straight..defending all the time unlike clans now a days that camp their rank...crim trix and skyler r next on the top..all those old school guys who came back that were supposebly real good and left..r bad i d c if they say they were the best back in the day when everyone and their mother had cheats..now when old schoolers come back and see how baddies r better than them they think they're cheating so they re-quit

also that was my clan, if u were in it, it sure as hell was after i quit rs, me and jean started that with idiom and quick when the only other good clan on the ladder was some clan dermigo and viodox had and i guess maybe warz was in it too. im trying to remember what it was called? TPD?

BnD_Outlaw

Ingreso: 13 de julio de 2012
Escrito 13 de julio de 2012 - 20:32
yo im back to become top 5
 THEmerc

Ingreso: 19 de septiembre de 2012
Editado 19 de septiembre de 2012 - 20:29 por THEmerc
At the end of the day, Me and my boy Krypton were the best, no contest really... And we left this game before it turned to ****, we got the **** outta there. We're talking old, original RS in it's glory days, not the people who stayed to drag the game through the mud.

I was in most of the top 1 clans(TO, SIXPAG, Syndicate, MIN, HSP etc etc.).. My boy Krypton on the other hand wasn't as much of a clan hopper as I was, but he still dominated it in the clutch and had lots of top 1 clans.. Unmatched. We also weren't a bunch of C4 camping pussies like TRD and all those other fags who made that the new "in" thing to do.

Sometimes we'd jump on masked clans (zmw, iD) and own all the top guys, getting accused of cheating, yet we were completely clean from day 1 to the day we stopped playing.. Nothing was better than taking away their Pride, that's why this game was always legendary for us.

Shout-outs to Lethal, Bulletcatcher and SnoopyDogg -- always loyal and on top of their game.
 Mills

Escrito 22 de septiembre de 2012 - 01:24
Syndicate was full of cheaters -_-

but you were good
 coathanger

Ingreso: 25 de septiembre de 2012
Editado 25 de septiembre de 2012 - 12:59 por coathanger
ive bested all those names once or twice :) and they bested me just as much. i think we all were at a very high skill level after we got 6-7 years in. especially if u used f1 and cv ;D honorable mention to the kid blaazimus. he was from zone and switched to gsa, was the best player I ever seen. He could beat Shady when shady was cheating using no cheats. shady was the best cheater I ever seen, and blaaz could own him clean. One amazing player.
 Pacman12

Ingreso: 3 de octubre de 2012
Escrito 3 de octubre de 2012 - 05:59
Pacman here, not sure if people remember me at all. I don't think I'd be in the conversation of the best ever. I played a lot, never cheated, was in some decent clans (SG, CAN). Beat WetRaT in a 1vs1 once... used c4 though lol.

Amazing times. Such a fun game and great culture. I have not since played a game where I'd want to play with those people 12+ years down the road. I remember a lot of your names/clans!

If we played together a lot, let me know!

Currently playing some CS Global.
 Mills

Escrito 5 de octubre de 2012 - 23:15
Lotta cool dudes from CAN, TimmaY and versaCe were the only ones I knew real well but I also remember Kermit, Darkfox, Jackson, Happy, Steelrat, etc.

I remember being in some funny ass masked clan called Mexican Assault Network, it only lasted like a month but we made it to like rank 8 or some ****
 z1hayze

Ingreso: 1 de diciembre de 2012
Escrito 1 de diciembre de 2012 - 02:51
Just no.
 noksmora

Ingreso: 4 de marzo de 2012
Escrito 15 de diciembre de 2012 - 22:23
SG_Frost wrote:
Early zone days WAS when everyone was badass and those guys were some of the best players. Having to play vs cheaters just made you quicker, smarter, and a better player overall. Only reason some "old schoolers" can't go back to being top notch players is because you don't just become a good player overnight. It takes time and dedication to the game. At least today, I can't dedicate 8 hrs a day to Rogue Spear anymore. I've grown up. There was no such thing as running rank 1 for months because the competition was always there (multiple badass teams such as US, RIYM, SR, SIXPAG, SNAPS, MIN, SG, TRD, SSBO, R6, LDD, HSP, TO, AXION, just to name a few). Ranks changed consitantly, week to week, with the friday-sunday touneys which always made things competative. Couldn't imagine spending my fri/sat nights playing RS 10 hours again! You guys who started playing RS during the last days of Zone and went over to GSA missed out on the golden years of gaming.

frost is correct.
also mills is correct i remember him there as well.
greatest most untouchable clan of all time was AXION hands down.. back on the zone..
unless you count US, but i would assume half of them cheated.
and the finnish(potti, pb guys) guys werent great but always had good teamwork..
sixpag was amazing as well..
i was in a few of the clans mentioned as i know frost was. (im assuming SG_Frost)
wish u would have mentioned RD ;)
but best player hands down of all time in my opinion: Brown

you clowns nowadays have no clue, you think 5 active teams is a ladder.
i remember when there was 30 admins, thirty ****ing ADMINS, u all cant get 30 players daily; you had to fight to even get in ladder room 1 at night on the zone.. it was nuts.. 250-300 people playing every day and night.. it was amazing..

teams were respected, it was different days.
yes i understand you all have figured out the ins and outs of a 13 year old game
but what you don't understand is there was an art to the way we played RS, you all play 100 maps, we played 20 or so, 25 maybe. it was a different time, different strats, rushing was a skill, and camping was the name of the game. i remember camping hours and hours on maps and mutual after mutual; it was just the way we played; and the way we won, the way you climbed the ladder..
a real ladder..

noksmora

Escrito 15 de diciembre de 2012 - 22:37
oh, and if any of you old Clanladder guys want to add me on steam.. add Teali0
 Mills

Escrito 20 de diciembre de 2012 - 00:42
noksmora wrote:
frost is correct.
also mills is correct i remember him there as well.
greatest most untouchable clan of all time was AXION hands down.. back on the zone..
unless you count US, but i would assume half of them cheated.
and the finnish(potti, pb guys) guys werent great but always had good teamwork..
sixpag was amazing as well..
i was in a few of the clans mentioned as i know frost was. (im assuming SG_Frost)
wish u would have mentioned RD ;)
but best player hands down of all time in my opinion: Brown

you clowns nowadays have no clue, you think 5 active teams is a ladder.
i remember when there was 30 admins, thirty ****ing ADMINS, u all cant get 30 players daily; you had to fight to even get in ladder room 1 at night on the zone.. it was nuts.. 250-300 people playing every day and night.. it was amazing..

teams were respected, it was different days.
yes i understand you all have figured out the ins and outs of a 13 year old game
but what you don't understand is there was an art to the way we played RS, you all play 100 maps, we played 20 or so, 25 maybe. it was a different time, different strats, rushing was a skill, and camping was the name of the game. i remember camping hours and hours on maps and mutual after mutual; it was just the way we played; and the way we won, the way you climbed the ladder..
a real ladder..

Truth

I remember when it was a big deal to have "top 10 exp" hahhah

noksmora

Escrito 20 de diciembre de 2012 - 04:33
lmao i remember that as well
people advertising in lobby needing a clan
"top 10 exp, can host 4v4, etc. etc."
hahaha
 Mills

Escrito 23 de diciembre de 2012 - 02:22
T3 connection top 5 exp bro!!!!!

123[4]5678
Mostrando 46 - 60 de 106 mensajes
Saltar a Foro:
1 Usuario(s) están leyendo este tema (en los últimos 30 minutos)
0 miembros, 1 invitados

Geçen haftaki en aktif konular:
EU lobby (35 gönderi)
RIP JJ_Fad (7 gönderi)