Community Forums > Games > Other Games > Rainbow Six & Rogue Spear > Top 5 Players all time Rogue Spear

Top 5 Players all time Rogue Spear

deczero05

Grupo: Membresía Estándar
Ingreso: 5 de enero de 2011
Escrito 23 de diciembre de 2012 - 05:37
I remember back in the day when zone was packed full of people. Rooms 1 - 5 would be held with bot cloners and clans would lock them.. THen the zone bot flooders would crash the rooms to try to regain the top 5 rooms man..them days.. when 2Def__Elite was one of the larger clans. man time flys but I have to agree those days were the most influential days of FPS gaming it was the ish! spending countless hours in front of computer on weekdays/nights weekends just grinding out. Zone use to host give away tournaments of game consoles every now and then....
Enlace | Responder | Citar
 _XtR_Sonix

Ingreso: 9 de enero de 2013
Escrito 9 de enero de 2013 - 05:53
So I just searched for Rogue Spear and found this thread... I played all the RS games.

I was in XecuTioneRs

some of the best clans I remember were:

DC - Deadly Commandos
B2R - Born 2 Rape
GW - Guerrilla Warfare
XtR - XecuTioneRs
SG - Six Ghosts

Players:

Tony
T|2unx
WoLF
OmC
Abc
|3lo0d
Spinx

A lot more but **** it's been well over a decade. circa 98-2002ish

What do you guys play now? I've been playing BF3/WoW/DayZ/CSS/LoL

my skype is kswiss32 if any of you recognize my name.

XecuTioneRs held rank 1 on clanladder for a long time.

Nice to see some gamers from the past, I miss those middleschool/highschool days >.>
 TombstoneMCT

Ingreso: 4 de noviembre de 2009
Escrito 10 de enero de 2013 - 20:50
you can still play rogue spear here on voobly......... There is a ladder up at [You must login to view link] .
 noksmora

Ingreso: 4 de marzo de 2012
Escrito 11 de enero de 2013 - 17:58
uh.. i dont ever remember xtr being rank 1 on clanladder.
 _XtR_Sonix

Ingreso: 9 de enero de 2013
Escrito 12 de enero de 2013 - 18:11
Sorry, not in Rogue Spear. We held Rank 1 for a long long time in Covert Ops. Sorry for misleading.
 Mills

Ingreso: 10 de septiembre de 2010
Escrito 13 de enero de 2013 - 20:06
TEAL calling ****z out. I remember XtR though
 the420smirk

Ingreso: 25 de febrero de 2013
Editado 25 de febrero de 2013 - 18:44 por the420smirk
wow i remember rs... it seems all u guys are zoners tho... i played gsa most of the time..dont know y but i preferred gsa i was LS-TheDarkside... tho the zone did have the majority of the best clans the gsa clan Lost Souls was on the same level as any of the zone clans... we had many of good battles wit TO and there was another clan i think it was called b2r or somethin that we played against alot and the wins went both ways wit both of those clans... anyway those guys were ****in good... Regardless of every1 on this post being zoners i know for a fact that us LS guys competed wit any of the top zone clans... there was also some pretty good players on GSA.. i mean LS-Legend and White Out were ridiculously good... awww rs i miss the good ol days... roger ****in wilco
 noksmora

Escrito 2 de marzo de 2013 - 17:55
Mills wrote:
ahaha, Teal!!

meet me in the SSBO treehouse nickaaa

and all of the finland dudes were ridiculously good, fox muuli demon etc.

haaaaaaaahaaaa theres a clan ladder/zone quote for you
"SSBO Treehouse" babayyyyyyyyyy hahahaahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

yeah the fins were legit, lagging ****s at their lan cafe but they had good teamwork cuz they sat close to each other... but yeah they were some of the best i remember
 EIA_Pyro

Ingreso: 9 de marzo de 2013
Escrito 9 de marzo de 2013 - 19:40
P0ntifex wrote:
I built my first ever "gaming machine" just to play Rainbow Six in early '99. I was a constant presence on the Zone under the name "Pontifex" and was in the "7th" clan with Akira, Spider, Law and Bell. Too bad I can't recall any other names. 7th was consistently at the top of the ladder for a long time.

I can say that my biggest challenge was Tijuana from SWAT. I often thought he cheated and we would sometimes conduct the cheat/aimbot test. He wasn't a cheat, he was just 'that good'. Anyone remember standing on opposite sides of the top floor of CSL and you would take turns shooting "around" the head of an opponent while the other team/admin watched? If you weren't cheating, you could actually place single shots near the head without killing them. If they died, you were busted.

I wish I still had some screen shots. I am feverishly trying to find a way to play on Voobly, but I am running Windows7 and I hear I'm screwed. What a pain.

I remember you, brutha. My buddy 7TH_stunna played with you guys
 kukuG

Ingreso: 24 de marzo de 2011
Editado 21 de marzo de 2013 - 17:17 por kukuG
I have to correct you teal, we had a lan only once during those days ^^

The danes were the ones with the lan cafe
 noksmora

Escrito 23 de marzo de 2013 - 00:05
kukuG wrote:
I have to correct you teal, we had a lan only once during those days ^^

The danes were the ones with the lan cafe

haha and the germans
SIXPAG was a lan team as well
 [YR]DeluxeCBK

Ingreso: 29 de diciembre de 2012
Editado 10 de abril de 2013 - 20:00 por [YR]DeluxeCBK
nop_stylin wrote:
Not sure why so many people said "Diesel, viod0x, skyler, deluxe".. All I remember is Deluxe and that nig could never get past anyone of the Rank 1 clans..

**** please!

We had a bunch of TO players join us after we got rank 1 on XGN ... Bambin , Silent and Kiljoy joined us because we were that fking ****y.

I never made it rank 1 on CL because I didn't cheat my ass off unlike 90% of the community.

I've been giving the **** to all since XGN. Racking up 54 Kills vs TO in a 5v5 and made brown , hurri , criminal , extinct and tony montana my slaves.

I didn't suck enough ****s to get into notorious clans back then. As a player though , I've always been legit good.

Matter of fact , people would be all over gino , kheops and my **** to join clans. To people who dunno Gino ... you're new. To people that think Kheops isn't good , you weren't there before.
 [YR]DeluxeCBK

Ingreso: 29 de diciembre de 2012
Escrito 10 de abril de 2013 - 20:07
here's a ss from 2001 on clanladder
Adjuntos:
cl_lol.jpg (tamaño: 155.7 KB)

Mills

Ingreso: 10 de septiembre de 2010
Editado 11 de abril de 2013 - 02:45 por Mills
here's a ss from 2001 on clanladder

goddamn that SS brings back memories lol.

Syndicheat

US cheating ****s

TO just being overall ballers

tb warping everywhere and picking Ruined City

Hetman destroying everyone while he was in SnapS

TNG/Axion/Osiris/TRD/SaV always with the crazy win/loss records

i wish i had a time machine fuuhhhhhhh

Last_Mage

Ingreso: 22 de agosto de 2007
Escrito 14 de abril de 2013 - 17:46
Actually, don't believe there is such a thing. Players change, games change and comps change. There are to many good players through the times of the zone to the present and, not many of us even know who they were and certainly never played against them. As a mater of fact, would not even try to rate the present players. Would say, though, and I played many years in the zone before it died, the one clan I felt was the best was Playboy. Yea, yea, there was digital, devil, gaucho, godzy, etc. but there will never be another Playboy.

1234[5]678
Mostrando 61 - 75 de 106 mensajes
Saltar a Foro:
2 Usuario(s) están leyendo este tema (en los últimos 30 minutos)
0 miembros, 2 invitados

Most active threads in past week: