Community Forums > Games > Other Games > Rainbow Six & Rogue Spear > Top 5 Players all time Rogue Spear

Top 5 Players all time Rogue Spear

Mills

Grupo: Membresía Estándar
Ingreso: 10 de septiembre de 2010
Escrito 14 de abril de 2013 - 20:52
Last_Mage wrote:
Actually, don't believe there is such a thing. Players change, games change and comps change. There are to many good players through the times of the zone to the present and, not many of us even know who they were and certainly never played against them. As a mater of fact, would not even try to rate the present players. Would say, though, and I played many years in the zone before it died, the one clan I felt was the best was Playboy. Yea, yea, there was digital, devil, gaucho, godzy, etc. but there will never be another Playboy.

are you talking about Tango Hunt clans or Terrorist Hunt clans or something? Never heard of any of these people/clans
Enlace | Responder | Citar
 __Geo

Ingreso: 17 de abril de 2013
Escrito 17 de abril de 2013 - 21:04
Wow memories....zone....remember the M icon?
 Mills

Ingreso: 10 de septiembre de 2010
Escrito 2 de mayo de 2013 - 23:05
Remember when Warz was an M+ lol
 _Revenant_XtR

Ingreso: 30 de julio de 2013
Escrito 30 de julio de 2013 - 05:27
This thread brings back so many memories. Holy cow so many familiar names. I don't think you could name 5 best players just due to the rampant cheating from vert.

As for XtR we only played covert ops and the later expansion. Though I've never heard of the guy who named us and he spelled his name incorrectly so I'm assuming he wasn't in XtR. Lol.
 SOFunder

Ingreso: 8 de septiembre de 2013
Escrito 8 de septiembre de 2013 - 00:43
It seems like theres a lot more modern players on here these days from times i cant remember.

Were any of you in the real early days when mplayer first began?
Im talking original clans like TF - the forgotten, SOF soldiers of fortune etc.
I can remember whiteout also, I remember the first or second clan he was in too, -RES-. RES was a beast of a clan, if i remember right top spot was always between SOF and RES for quite some time, we played on GSA for a while but things were never the same when mplayer shut down.
I can also remember building my skills up over the months after joining sof, then being accused of hacking at every possible mention, it got a bit tiring in the end but theres one story that il never forget and he probably wont admit it.
Whiteout was a renowned player, I began tearing him a new asshole after months of hard work, besides him constantly accusing me of hacking, he once told me that im a jerkoff whod one day be ready for a woman LOL. Its real difficult to beat someone who plays 12 hour days, its fare to say my eyes became square.
The second clan i ever joined was CFH, Cowboys from hell, great clan with awesome members, I think our leader was CFH Hitchhiker if i remember, but this is going back real early times!.

Best regards
SOFUnderlord
 Tl2unx

Ingreso: 19 de diciembre de 2013
Escrito 19 de diciembre de 2013 - 23:11
Hello, My name is Tl2unx.. I was the Leader of XecuTioneRs in Covert-ops. You may remember one of our famous members by the name of Ice, He created the Icepatch via financially aiding Vertigo.

Yes, we were #1 across all the boards back in CO Clanladder, Rank, and Win Streak.

I remember giving a clan a free-win basically, Their skill was far below ours, but we felt like it would make them feel cool. Shortly after that match, the clan broke up.

Hi Eric! -_- Takz#1856 on bnet if you still play.
 Tl2unx

Ingreso: 19 de diciembre de 2013
Escrito 19 de diciembre de 2013 - 23:16
WOW.......... LOL Hi dude! btw [You must login to view link] LOL
 theonlywhiteout

Ingreso: 22 de mayo de 2014
Escrito 22 de mayo de 2014 - 19:41
wow i remember rs... it seems all u guys are zoners tho... i played gsa most of the time..dont know y but i preferred gsa i was LS-TheDarkside... tho the zone did have the majority of the best clans the gsa clan Lost Souls was on the same level as any of the zone clans... we had many of good battles wit TO and there was another clan i think it was called b2r or somethin that we played against alot and the wins went both ways wit both of those clans... anyway those guys were ****in good... Regardless of every1 on this post being zoners i know for a fact that us LS guys competed wit any of the top zone clans... there was also some pretty good players on GSA.. i mean LS-Legend and White Out were ridiculously good... awww rs i miss the good ol days... roger ****in wilco

I had to create an account and give a shout out. I wished RES-Splizza a happy birthday today and used his online RS name and it got me down memory lane, did some googling and found this. I remember gaming against you and even with you ( I was a bit of a clan **** back in the day). Legend was a great player, ****ty connection lol. Thanks for the props... it's insane to think of the time I buried into that game.
SOFunder wrote:
It seems like theres a lot more modern players on here these days from times i cant remember.
Whiteout was a renowned player, I began tearing him a new asshole after months of hard work, besides him constantly accusing me of hacking, he once told me that im a jerkoff whod one day be ready for a woman LOL. Its real difficult to beat someone who plays 12 hour days, its fare to say my eyes became square.
Best regards
SOFUnderlord

I can't totally say this didn't happen, but just maybe not like you say. Calling someone a jerk off and saying one day they'd be ready for a woman sounds like angry 20 year old me for sure, on the other hand, you beating me on a consistent basis sounds like fantasy ;bleh
 zSliPKnoT

Ingreso: 9 de julio de 2014
Escrito 9 de julio de 2014 - 19:55
WHITEOUT!!!

I remember you hated wearing socks!! lol, good times...wish we had time machines to go back and play this like we used too.
 SOFunder

Editado 7 de enero de 2017 - 03:47 por SOFunder
W/O, long time no chat, I hope all is well.

I would have too agree. I think consistently beating you would be a little bit of an exaggerated statement, But I believe there is no denying that my skillset eventually became problematic and questionable too your self during our many matches, I can remember those events like it was yesterday, i can also remember your raging :)

wow res splizza a name I had totally forgotten, another brilliant clan we played regular, RES were one of my favorite match ups, as at the time they were one of the clans that gave us a challenge.
 Necr0

Ingreso: 21 de septiembre de 2014
Escrito 21 de septiembre de 2014 - 01:58
RES was all time best clan - gotta give props to Mike (ubDEADMEAT) for creating the empire
 Last_Mage

Ingreso: 22 de agosto de 2007
Escrito 27 de septiembre de 2014 - 21:41
there are not any. Over the years there have been numerous good players, some playing some games and some playing different games. But, never the less, there is no such thing as the top 5 players.
 RedghostOG

Ingreso: 12 de noviembre de 2014
Escrito 12 de noviembre de 2014 - 06:32
Is anyone still in touch or know how to get in touch with klown or buffalo? Got in a reminiscent mood and figured I'd Google SOF. Myself and blackghost used to be with SOF back in the day! I miss you guys!
 DC_Rage

Ingreso: 13 de noviembre de 2014
Escrito 13 de noviembre de 2014 - 18:59
Made an account just to post. I was pretty good friends with Tony back in the day. Anyone still keep in touch with him?
 SOFunder

Escrito 27 de noviembre de 2014 - 02:02
Redghost, after hotmail deleted my old account i have lost touch with Buffsouljah. I think i have Shaft on facebook im going too send him a message and see if hes stilll in touch with buff or gus (supa).

12345[6]78
Mostrando 76 - 90 de 106 mensajes
Saltar a Foro:
2 Usuario(s) están leyendo este tema (en los últimos 30 minutos)
0 miembros, 2 invitados

Most active threads in past week: