Community Forums > Games > Other Games > Rainbow Six & Rogue Spear > Top 5 Players all time Rogue Spear

Top 5 Players all time Rogue Spear

US_VoLaTiLe_US

Grupo: Membresía Estándar
Ingreso: 1 de diciembre de 2014
Escrito 1 de diciembre de 2014 - 01:41
WOW cant believe i found some people on here who used to play.

I was US_Volatile played in Unknown Soldiers for long time well since i started . I might of joined TO for few months towards the end of XGN Days. I was also admin on XGN and hosted many of your games watched many of you play. I didn't read all the posts here but noticed a bunch of you guys . i remember playing SR 8v8 every weekend on clan ladder battling for number one . **** got crazy with all the cheats towards the end of this game on XGN. come to think of it i remember play Axion on bunkers for hours. and CSL was out map we had that **** locked down. and Playing Loaded (LDD) on maps took forever too.

Is there a site where we can still play this game id love to get it installed and see the difference from gaming then to now lol. I play xbox once and a while same name on there still Volatile on all games. even on these stupid droid games on phone, haha. kills time while at work..

I ran into LDD guy on xbox a while back was funny talking about rougue spear..

Nice to see ya guys and hit me up if theres a site i will install and play..

later
Enlace | Responder | Citar
 zDope

Ingreso: 6 de enero de 2015
Escrito 10 de enero de 2015 - 19:43
Hmm, Under I know SOF back in the old days. Probably because I was in SOF in the old days. Before Buff was a leader, and before Supa played in ladders. White Out accused me quite often as well. I didn't play much on the zone i was Mplayer/GSA but before GSA and zone merged to 1 ladder I did play a bit there and the style of play appeared to be faster on the zone. RES was a great clan that I was in multiple times. Some of the names of good players that I remember was TMS Iron, TMS AnsweR, Bks/RES/TMS/SOF/Lux Criminal, RES Cyrone. There are too many names to mention. White_Out and Splizza were never amazingly good they just knew how to use hosting to their advantage. I remember being a time when White Out put on napster or some **** and started downloading stuff to try to cause warp because he was losing. Ohh the good ol days
 haank5

Ingreso: 14 de enero de 2015
Escrito 14 de enero de 2015 - 23:24
ones i remember most were like

Vertigo
_merc
wetrat
mrrat
 oTaZzYo

Ingreso: 7 de febrero de 2015
Escrito 7 de febrero de 2015 - 16:03
I can't say there was one player overall that topped anyone. With RS it was about the team and your style of play. Seeing a SS of an old CL rankings. Every team was bested on one day or another. Not being with the "in-crowd" and working my way up the ladder was a joy in itself. Started out with a 3 man team called XR, then UR, then AoR. Also having the chance to play in teams like CAN, SG, MiN, TO, you learn how ppl played and always tried to be one up. Let's be honest.... It was a simple game. If you had fast fingers and could remember the maps you could beat anyone. Just had to have the right players with you. Certain teams 6v6 were unstoppable cuz they had the right set up. There were obviously better clutch players that could save a loss or take 2-3 down before dying but it wasn't consistent. That's what made the game fun. Rushing was a big part. Being in the right spot at certain times. Having a sniper to watch you as you rushed to get behind the other team. I bested WeTRaT and a lot of "top" players because I never did the same thing twice cuz when I did I died. I was rank 2 in 1v1 and eventually made rank 1 in teams. You had to play to get good.

All I know is I would love to play some these so called clans nowadays and see what they think they have against us vets! HaHa
 StuntS

Ingreso: 4 de marzo de 2015
Escrito 4 de marzo de 2015 - 22:23
So I was bored at work today and was looking for the old RS video of the Budweiser "Whazzup" commercial and stumbled across this. Not sure if people remember me or not but at one point I was rank 1 in 1v1 on CL and in multiple clans at 1. Used to go by the name StuntS which I would write as $.t.u.n.t.$ in game or later on I used to be Po0njab!
 [LaB]Prowler15

Ingreso: 27 de marzo de 2015
Editado 17 de abril de 2015 - 21:45 por [LaB]Prowler15
Zdope. I was there when glocker was leader also, and guys like crewdog were around etc. i think Eli was playing at that point also, those are some of the names i remember just about
Yeah white out enjoyed a whinge, good player though.
If you were there when they moved too GSA then we definetly would have known each other.
Answer was a good player, same with crim. I belive that Bks clan came later right.
I got in touch with buff and shaft last year, havent spoke too glocker in a long time hoping to do so in the next few months!

SOF-Under.
 forum_4um

Ingreso: 17 de junio de 2015
Escrito 17 de junio de 2015 - 20:29
Tl2unx wrote:
Hello, My name is Tl2unx.. I was the Leader of XecuTioneRs in Covert-ops. You may remember one of our famous members by the name of Ice, He created the Icepatch via financially aiding Vertigo.

Yes, we were #1 across all the boards back in CO Clanladder, Rank, and Win Streak.

I remember giving a clan a free-win basically, Their skill was far below ours, but we felt like it would make them feel cool. Shortly after that match, the clan broke up.

Hi Eric! -_- Takz#1856 on bnet if you still play.
awww good ole ice patch and ice crack.

#woah #tity
 obsolete

Ingreso: 17 de junio de 2015
Escrito 17 de junio de 2015 - 23:13
Holy ****, so many people that I remember. Its good seeing rs still lives on, it was such a great game and I have such fond memories.

The community was a big reason why rogue spear was as great as it was. I started on mplayer a couple months after release and I was in a few top clans. IaK,AIM,AvA,0, and a few others. When mplayer died, i went to zone and met a lot of really cool people, joined a few good clans. I remember how silent was always accusing led2k and i of cheating because he couldnt ever beat us lol

Had ALOT of epic matches against TO,US, and all of fears clans. I even played on gamespy a bit, i was LA_Carnage(carnage was my mplayer name mostly and a few times on zone i went by carnage).

Good times!
 _e3cko_

Ingreso: 28 de septiembre de 2015
Escrito 28 de septiembre de 2015 - 20:29
I don't know what caused me to search up Rogue Spear in Google while eating my cereal today but I did...

Never thought that I would've seen a thread like this that talks about nothing but the good days of one of the best FPS at the time.

I was only in two clans: HDA (Hells Deadly Assassins) & *A-Team* which was HDA renamed. The funny part about this is that for a long majority of this game, HDA/A-Team only consisted of 3 or 4 members: _e3cko_, obsolete, and LeD2k(we literally played in all matches). It wasn't until later that we brought in some other players. Anyway, we may not have been as big as the top 10 list most players have listed on here but it was damn good competition and we maintained a steady top 20. SOOOOOOOOO many names being dropped that I remember!!!!! Surprised that no one had mentioned guys like BattleChaser from SG, besides Frost. One thing I remember about BC is his hosting. You were essentially dead before you knew what hit you if you tried to out-snipe him.

There's way too many good times to bring up that I had in this game. Definitely glad that I found this to read while having my breakfast... Oh, and for the guy who posted the screen shot(on page 5 I think) of the Clanladder rank page..... ;yahoo

cyaaaaaaa
 RatedX

Ingreso: 14 de julio de 2007
Editado 17 de octubre de 2015 - 01:42 por RatedX
a lot of great players back then, FeAr, DeMoN, demon, mulli ,essk, Hetman , Hitman,Bas1x, Kohus, Demo, FeSTeR, Inc, Tony, Volatile, i0m, Ronnie,SirRez , GoRTeX,EClipse, Aznblitz lat,azndragon,merc,goAt,Riptide,Backdraft, Maverick, Fatal, lol too many to name , all the best clans i remeber RiF, TRD,TFS ,TnG, pp, tb,abk,MIN,SMAK, SG ,Sixpag ,TG, US, Snaps, tb, Axion, rts,mxm, MiN,CAN,R6, EpiC, RiYM, Syndicate , HSP,sTs and many more rank 1 clans

best now are D1ESEL, TriX, Deluxe, VioDox. would be great if some old players would come back and play .
Good working AntiCheat on [You must login to view link] And Ladder/FullDownloads at [You must login to view link]
 [MOAI]PichonDeElite

Ingreso: 2 de noviembre de 2007
Escrito 4 de marzo de 2016 - 14:23
1) Dumbo de Elite ;1st
2) Nena nena ;2nd
3) Juancha la loca ;3rd
4) La Rata Francesa
5) El gran ratón Chileno
 RatedX

Escrito 4 de junio de 2016 - 03:50
You must login into Voobly to view image

Lion_Trippen

Ingreso: 3 de octubre de 2016
Escrito 3 de octubre de 2016 - 13:38
Holy crap. I was just sitting here and something made me type rs Into Google and this popped up. Hahaha i was Lion from the time I started playing tell I stopped after zone died. Man I miss those days. Was a lot of fun playing hours on end. Skipping school to come home pack lathe bong and play some rs hah
I wonder if any of the old Lion guild is still around in other games. If anyone knows let me know. Would like to reminisce.
 Bigmammajamma

Ingreso: 8 de enero de 2015
Escrito 24 de octubre de 2016 - 17:26
Holy crap. I was just sitting here and something made me type rs Into Google and this popped up. Hahaha i was Lion from the time I started playing tell I stopped after zone died. Man I miss those days. Was a lot of fun playing hours on end. Skipping school to come home pack lathe bong and play some rs hah
I wonder if any of the old Lion guild is still around in other games. If anyone knows let me know. Would like to reminisce.

I am still really good friends with Lion_8974.(aka Kelly). I go out and visit him with NeXodus quite a bit. I am oS_CruCial. You may or may not believe it now, but he is actually a wrestler out there.
 RatedX

Editado 28 de octubre de 2016 - 05:27 por RatedX
ROGUE LIFE. ROGUE STILL LIVES! COME PLAY!!!!! FREE DOWNLOADS AND LADDER!!

123456[7]8
Mostrando 91 - 105 de 106 mensajes
Saltar a Foro:
2 Usuario(s) están leyendo este tema (en los últimos 30 minutos)
0 miembros, 2 invitados

Most active threads in past week: