€100 OPEN Challenge - CBA HERO

Playerpro123

Escrito 21 de agosto de 2018 - 13:13
Eot would destroy Xcs in all maps. Even 1v1 Hero Eddy would win against Xcs.
Enlace | Responder | Citar
 +Isey

Escrito 21 de agosto de 2018 - 13:32
You must login into Voobly to view image
 _IYIastA_

Editado 21 de agosto de 2018 - 14:15 por _IYIastA_
Eot lost like 10 clan hero games in a row and stopped playing. Eddy rage quit the clan.

Haven't seen eot put out a team since that pounding, sounds like you got retired to me.

Quote:
Stop talking utter nonsense barry lol, come on do you even believe this stuff you're posting. Eot have been pretty much retired since TIW except for a few players lol, how on earth could xcs have 'retired' us when we havn't even been active?

If you read closely I said our cba hero team badly mauled your last team and retired eot as a competitive force.

Bloods just aren't relevant now, its pointless challenging players with no history in those maps. Just move on or compete in the maps that are played.
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Escrito 21 de agosto de 2018 - 14:31
all you have to do is go to Eddys page and his last played games to see that isnt true at all. If he got owned by xCs's and 'retired' because of you guys his last games played would be some set of games vs xCs and that isnt the case. I'm sure he lost some matches to your 24/7 hero players but then again he beats basically everyone in your clan in most maps outside of hero with the exception of maybe camp and sU. Keep trying Barry and please do ignore the fact we've bashed you for the last 5+ years pretty much non stop, no matter what clan you go to.

You're getting desperate now and it sucks you have 0 relevance in your own clan.. the map you're talking about (remember you are literally talking about one single map in all of CS) is a map you suck at to begin with.

_IYIastA_

Editado 21 de agosto de 2018 - 15:04 por _IYIastA_
Oh I'm so desperate. The almighty trinity of fast car, javi and sean are crushing me with their infallible genius.

How will I ever recover from being called a bad cba hero player.
 Playerpro123

Escrito 21 de agosto de 2018 - 16:23
Masta why you even care bro, you never played a game in your life and you never had 1700 in any ladder anyway
 _IYIastA_

Escrito 21 de agosto de 2018 - 16:41
Masta why you even care bro, you never played a game in your life and you never had 1700 in any ladder anyway

You have lost every single game you played against me. We've been through this.
 _IYIastA_

Escrito 21 de agosto de 2018 - 16:54
Eot have been pretty much retired since TIW except for a few players lol, how on earth could xcs have 'retired' us when we havn't even been active?

Eddy, veni, charlie, zanchy were all pretty active when they played 4v4s against xcs, of course our players were more active since they are young guys but the experience gap should make up for that.

Eot are like vicious now, except not nearly as good.
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Editado 21 de agosto de 2018 - 18:00 por [Eot_]Marvel__
Never go full **** barry.

'retired eot' just LOL.

I see your grudge against eot still lingers you pathetic kunt lmao, easy to say this **** when eot don't play anymore ;thumbdown
 Dej4Vu

Escrito 21 de agosto de 2018 - 18:37
back to march/april when eot were still active at cba hero tg, the top 20 were pretty close for both clan as far i remember, i mean was like 50/50
 user124641314

Editado 21 de agosto de 2018 - 18:41 por user124641314
trying to compare 1 map clan with other in top 5 clan of all the history of voobly, idk why are you guys even giving **** to him :P

The simple fact of giving them attention does not seem humiliating in their image? lol
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Editado 21 de agosto de 2018 - 19:08 por [xCs]BEKSniper_
That was 4-5 month ago. My philosophy is to play vs the best players cuz theres no ther way to improve. Ive won more vs ber since he came back. Even though i have around 600 1v1 games eddy and ber still have at least 500 more. I would love to play vs eddy again if the chance arises. He was the only one that trashed me with a good ping. This is not about proving whos better. Sean, if you assemble the "Dreamteam", I ll put up more cash. If you are confident enough u can even put up a little something of your for old times sake.
 underOATH_

Escrito 21 de agosto de 2018 - 19:02
This is pathetic, all ganging up on Masta for simple speaking the truth. We all saw how xCs demolished and beat down Eot_ until they had nothing left, Eot_ were a broken clan once xCs were done with them.

I can see a lot of jealousy in this topic, you guys will never reach the heights that Masta has reached in his CS career no matter how much you cry about it, better just keep quiet scums.
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Escrito 21 de agosto de 2018 - 19:02
24 Barry just stop, you'll end up being Malte #2 at this rate!

It's pretty much consensus in Eot that CS isn't worth playing anymore and hasn't been for a long while, a big part of that is having no competition in serious clan games..... exactly the opposite to what you're inferring.

As a side note I find it ironic you talk about not being able to team people Barry; there was one stage during Random TG times when people outright refused to team you because you were a quitter / noob.
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Editado 21 de agosto de 2018 - 19:19 por [xCs]BEKSniper_
Why dont yall gang up humiliate us and use the money to get a beer afterwards? :D I mean we can even do 2 clans vs 2 clans if one doesnt have enough players. Lets just play games.

«2345678910111213[14]1516171819202122
Mostrando 196 - 210 de 318 mensajes
Saltar a Foro:
1 Usuario(s) están leyendo este tema (en los últimos 30 minutos)
0 miembros, 1 invitados

What's popular right now: