€100 OPEN Challenge - CBA HERO

[Eot_]Trumplaris

Escrito 22 de agosto de 2018 - 21:46
_IYIastA_ wrote:
Or maybe I just don't keep a notepad file to keep track of everything that ever happened in aoc.
you dont get it... it would be his last played games if you are saying what you are saying since he hasent been active for a long time.
Enlace | Responder | Citar
 _IYIastA_

Editado 22 de agosto de 2018 - 22:27 por _IYIastA_
Well if you aren't retired then prove it, come try to beat them in cba hero. Otherwise just be quiet, there is no blood community anymore so being better than people who don't play the maps isn't anything to be proud of. Eot are irrelevant in the current cs community, and are just a distant 4th to vicious, dv8 and 7th when it comes to voobly era clans.
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Escrito 22 de agosto de 2018 - 22:37
_IYIastA_ wrote:
Well if you aren't retired then prove it, come try to beat them in cba hero. Otherwise just be quiet, there is no blood community anymore so being better than people who don't play the maps isn't anything to be proud of. Eot are irrelevant in the current cs community, and are just a distant 4th to vicious, dv8 and 7th when it comes to voobly era clans.
Most of Eot have been doing this for more than a decade.. we dont have the new school kids who just found out about AoC 15 years after it was made... think you know this very well. If you want to challenge us to a war with actual maps involved (not just one) I will get as many of them to come back to beat the **** out of xCs as I can. You have camp sU Riven Totoro & you who can all play bloods atleast or did you plan to just keep talking non stop and not play any games at all ? I'm sure your new school guys will love to learn some bloods from a legend and top player like yourself barry.

Can also include stuff like lustful/rcb/cba/bloods and something else that I might be missing.
 _IYIastA_

Escrito 22 de agosto de 2018 - 22:50
You think I'm part of any challenge? Don't be ridiculous.

What part of this thread said anything about eot, or any map but cba hero? The members of xcs who like playing top level cba hero games wanted to offer a challenge for people to raise their game and try to beat the dominant clan in this one map.
we dont have the new school kids who just found out about AoC 15 years after it was made..

Why are you challenging a clan that has so many new and inexperienced players to maps that are dead? Why not challenge xcel or 7th? Oh yea, because you would lose to any clan that had the same experience in the maps.
 +Isey

Escrito 22 de agosto de 2018 - 22:59
@obi11
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Editado 22 de agosto de 2018 - 23:04 por [Eot_]Trumplaris
_IYIastA_ wrote:
You think I'm part of any challenge? Don't be ridiculous.

What part of this thread said anything about eot, or any map but cba hero? The members of xcs who like playing top level cba hero games wanted to offer a challenge for people to raise their game and try to beat the dominant clan in this one map.

Why are you challenging a clan that has so many new and inexperienced players to maps that are dead? Why not challenge xcel or 7th? Oh yea, because you would lose to any clan that had the same experience in the maps.
So then why are you the spokesperson? dv8 challenged you, you guys ran. Now you make a challenge when you see the real inactivity in the community then they get the ****ed drunk guy that no one likes to be the talker for them in a map he doesnt even play, makes sense ? Problem for you is that in your entire time on this game... in every war you've ever played in... and in every competitive tournament you have ever participated in.. you dont win because you're a loser Barry... have always been a loser and will always be a loser. We have one clan competitively that has +1'd us every single time and they are the best CS clan overall... Also I talked a while ago with andreas and Damian about just that and both have said they wouldnt have much interest to come back or are over it. If that has changed from then till now I would be very interested to arrange a war with 7th though.

As far as XceL ? are you ****ing smoking so much you forgot about the last years of your life ?

https://endoftheline.voobly.com/forum/thread/147150 Eot vs XceL war #2
https://endoftheline.voobly.com/forum/thread/214022 Eot vs XceL war #3
https://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/thread/242425 Eot vs XceL TIW

Cant remember if you were in XceL during the TIW games but you played for XceL during both wars and all your teammates hated you.
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Editado 22 de agosto de 2018 - 23:03 por [Eot_]Trumplaris
fafawfawf
 _IYIastA_

Escrito 22 de agosto de 2018 - 23:05
You are such an ****, we accepted the dv8 challenge but couldn't organise a suitable time and date at the time. Kuvvy can confirm this, we agreed to try again if we can.
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Escrito 22 de agosto de 2018 - 23:08
_IYIastA_ wrote:
You are such an ****, we accepted the dv8 challenge but couldn't organise a suitable time and date at the time. Kuvvy can confirm this, we agreed to try again if we can.
I would ignore 98% of my post as well after having to read that. Go back to the bar and stay away from the games you degenerate. Really hope dv8 will get active again though to see them obliterate you guys.
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Escrito 22 de agosto de 2018 - 23:18
Barry I like you and I think we get on, but, stop lying pls lol
 _IYIastA_

Escrito 22 de agosto de 2018 - 23:22
Well I'm done trying to reason with you lot, kuvvy can confirm my words whenever he shows up.
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Editado 22 de agosto de 2018 - 23:32 por [Eot_]Marvel__
At this point i'm sure barry is trolling, nobody is this mentally damaged

You're not trying to reason with anybody, you're just flat out lying lmao, hence why you cant prove it even though evidence would exist if it had happened lol.

Rest of your clan seem quiet and fine, it's just you being an utter **** lol.
 [mouz]3XtRa7eRr3s7r3

Escrito 23 de agosto de 2018 - 04:57
totoro top level
 Playerpro123

Escrito 23 de agosto de 2018 - 08:16
obi11 wrote:
hi

hey, it me
 JimmyRaton

Escrito 23 de agosto de 2018 - 09:19
shut up already polaris and zanchy
barry is a really good person

«23456789101112131415[16]171819202122
Mostrando 226 - 240 de 318 mensajes
Saltar a Foro:
4 Usuario(s) están leyendo este tema (en los últimos 30 minutos)
0 miembros, 4 invitados